Richt ?

Blake james loves fans like 305to954
I’m still willing do give him another season..9-4..10-3..7-6. This season was terrible. But we been down so long man. No year to year improvement since ‘03..until MR got here. That alone in my eyes give him the 4th year..2017 was the best season of canes football I’ve seen as an adult. Even 2016 you could see the diff in play from the BS we had been fielding since ‘05..I think our problems are able to be quick fixes and richt deserves another year to get it right..any thing less then 10 wins and a bowl win next year and he’s gone for me. Personally I don’t expect less than 10 wins . That’s just my opinion..I expect changes
I have faith that one day you will wake up

Advertisement
I cannot pin point had is the problem/s with the Canes but"
1.Opening play throw to other team and he goes for TD.I would check
to seem if Rosier bet on the Badgers.
2.Cane players anounce just before game"I'm tranfering"Weird!
3.Three and four stars recruits come to U and there careers go backwards.
4.Last year,The U's defensive tackles are both drated at the bottom,they both
know that and still they leave.
There are many issues the U's FB team face but you bring in a new OC,you
hire asst.OC's,the new co-DC's are a disaster and nothing works out other than
rapidly falling season tickets sales.Now what do you do?
First item to do is recruit players who want and have the will to win not because
of the number of stars they got.
Second,get rid of the idea that we are giving you a four year scholarship but rather
renewable four one year scholarship.You have players Hebert and Dysktra who have
never left the bench and still a free ride.
Third,end the *** kissing by the Herald,Sun Sentinel and CaneInsight of So.
Fla.players.Barry Jackson,good writer but when he devotes a column to one So.
Fl.recruit, its a red flag to Bama,OSU,Ou to say I'm for sale.

Golden was worst still.

Golden was HANDCUFFED by the corrupt NCAA for two years. Enter 2011 and 2012. Plus, your boy Richt has been given CARTE BLANCE for everything he's asked from the AD and BOT.

Miami entering this season: Preseason TOP 10, and the Golden One never came close to being preseason Top 20! Let alone Top 12 or Top 15. dUh.

Heck, did the Golden One even have FOUR GAME losing streaks during his short stint in Miami. Matter of fact, one could argue that if the BYTCH SLAPPING never happened against Clemson, he might still be here.:youre-nuts: Yikes! But that's all moot now. hUh.

Last edited:
Worst coach by far. There is exactly one other team with more talent then us in the ACC yet we’re 4-8 against the last 12 P5 schools.

Golden was HANDCUFFED by the corrupt NCAA for two years. Enter 2011 and 2012. Plus, your boy Richt has been given CARTE BLANCE for everything he's asked from the AD and BOT.

Miami entering this season: Preseason TOP 10, and the Golden One never came close to being preseason Top 20! Let alone Top 12 or Top 15. dUh.

Heck, did the Golden One even have FOUR GAME losing streaks during his short stint in Miami. Matter of fact, one could argue that if the BYTCH SLAPPING never happened against Clemson, he might still be here.:youre-nuts: Yikes! But that's all moot now. hUh.

Um. Yes, Golden did have a 4 game losing streak. He also never beat FSU, finished with a losing record (would've been twice if we didn't self impose a bowl ban his first year here), never won the Coastal, never won a bowl game, never beat a ranked team, never won more than 5 conference games in 1 year, fired one of the better, if the bytch slapping never happened against Clemson, UNC still stomped us a couple of weeks later (and that was against a squad motivated from a 2 game win streak with Larry Scott as Interim coach.) Richt hasn't finished a season with 6 wins, Golden accomplished that twice. There is 0 chance that Richt can be considered worst than Al.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back