Richt working another FSU Commit

FSU hasn't exactly identified great offensive line talent recently.. or maybe their coach is just REALLY bad. That said, I think some of Richt's recruits have been doing well at Georgia and picking up a highly rated lineman won't hurt

Advertisement
Wasn't he an underwhelming TE committed to the gaytors? I guess he's an OT now.

**** no, the kid is a tackle prospect. Michigan and Auburn both want him.

Good for them. A 6'3" tackle? LoL. He better have arms like an orangutan. Looks and moves like a classic pulling guard at the next level.

Wtf are you talking about? Jalen Goss is 6’7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoL, I thought we are talking about Meadows. A kid like Goss is a project. We need kids who can step right in as a redshirt freshman in the two deep in my opinion.

I think he can. The only thing I see with him on film is that he’s thin...it’ll probably about 2-3 years until he’s 300-305 but I think he can start at 280-285 and I believe he’s 260-265 so he can get up there with a year in our weight room.

McDermott & Darling could have been better if they came in under an actual staff

Agreed on McDermott. Darling is mentally and athletically subpar and there's no OL coach in the country that could ever change that.

St. Louis - LT
Scaife/Reed - LG
Gauthier/Gaynor - C
Hayden/Meadows - RG
Donaldson - RT

Donaldson doesn't have the feet to be a RT. Donaldson should remain at guard.

It it his feet or is it issues with what he's being taught in terms of technique? He was reaching a lot and as a conseqence off balance a lot. Maybe a combination, but yeah, for the time being he should remain inside.

Advertisement
I'd rather a team full of 3 star dade skill guys, and the best OL in the world every year, than the opposite. A dominant OL basically improves every single facet of the game, including defense bc you own the TOP battle. Like, literally every single facet.

I sat right behind the Miami bench in Charlotte. Darling was benched in the third quarter and wasn't happy. IMHO, he was the weak link in what was a below average offensive line this year.

Advertisement
Is he a Guard or a Tackle? 247 says OT under his name, but has him ranked the #9 Guard.

His size says guard to me though.

Advertisement
Back