RICHT TOO MUCH OF A BOY SCOUT? ARTICLE

Advertisement
Aside from NCAA biased there is a reason you rarely hear about players from Bama doing all this "thug" stuff. There is also a reason you rarely hear about Patriots players in the news also. It's discipline, those coaches are super high on discipline it brings success on the field and guys know that spots are limited. If they ***** up they gone.

I would love for us to get to the same place. As they say you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Um, couple dudes got caught smoking pot in a car with a stolen handgun. Charges dropped because the police couldn't prove who's gun it was. That's not discipline, that's "fixing" the situation.

Advertisement
Good Lord, do you all realize how many people around here want Richt to hire Briles as his Wartime Consigliere?

And people are talking about a little weed?

Aside from NCAA biased there is a reason you rarely hear about players from Bama doing all this "thug" stuff. There is also a reason you rarely hear about Patriots players in the news also. It's discipline, those coaches are super high on discipline it brings success on the field and guys know that spots are limited. If they ***** up they gone.

I would love for us to get to the same place. As they say you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Um, couple dudes got caught smoking pot in a car with a stolen handgun. Charges dropped because the police couldn't prove who's gun it was. That's not discipline, that's "fixing" the situation.

Once again I said rarely

Once again I said rarely

Many would argue that stuff happens all the time but gets covered up in places like bama and fsu. Think about how much trouble famous **** got in for stealing and raping. Bama just does a better job of making it disappear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back