Coaching Richt to coach in '23 Poly Bowl.

Advertisement
Nice Guy Romance GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
How so? They use THC and CBD to help patients deal with Parkinson’s
Parkinson’s is due to the reduction of certain neurotransmitters, mainly dopamine. There is no cure but carbidopa levodopa, a dopamine agonist is the best option for the motor dysfunctions.
A neurologist should be disbarred if they treats a Parkinson’s patient with thc or cbd.
Hope this answer helps.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Classless to talk about a former Cane and a guy who did a lot to modernize our football program in his short time.

Classless to make jokes about anyone with Parkinson’s tbh, but the guy is a Cane for life and has done more for this program than a lot of people.
How is it a joke? All I said was maybe he would be high on the sidelines. I’m not making fun of his condition or anyone with Parkinson’s. You just assumed I was. I’m very aware of what Richt did for our program. All you did was assume that I was somehow bad mouthing him by saying that. If you can point out how I did, then I will apologize

Parkinson’s is due to the reduction of certain neurotransmitters, mainly dopamine. There is no cure but carbidopa levodopa, a dopamine agonist is the best option for the motor dysfunctions.
A neurologist should be disbarred if they treats a Parkinson’s patient with thc or cbd.
Hope this answer helps.
THC produces dopamine if I’m not mistaken. So wouldn’t this also help with tremors? I’ve seen cases where they treat Parkinson’s patients with THC oils and their tremors virtually go away. I’m obviously not proclaiming to be a doctor, so educate me if I am wrong.

Also, thank you for your thoughtful response and not assuming that I am making jokes at the expense of Parkinson’s patients, like other posters have.

Advertisement
I got nothing but love for Richt. He tried, had some success, had the decency to leave when he knew he didn’t have it anymore. Coulda held on and dragged us down with him like most coaches do when they’re the last to realize they’re cooked.

Good for Coach Richt. Hope his health continues to improve. Go Canes! Great to see Romeo coaching it too.

THC produces dopamine if I’m not mistaken. So wouldn’t this also help with tremors? I’ve seen cases where they treat Parkinson’s patients with THC oils and their tremors virtually go away. I’m obviously not proclaiming to be a doctor, so educate me if I am wrong.

Also, thank you for your thoughtful response and not assuming that I am making jokes at the expense of Parkinson’s patients, like other posters have.
The role of thc on dopamine is not clear cut and needs much study. Initially thc does boost the adrenal production of dopamine but then blunts it.
There are no clear cut test to determine if a patient has Parkinson’s. Observation of symptoms progression is how it is diagnosed. Therefore many are incorrectly thought to have Parkinson’s when in fact they do not. With this in mind you can see how certain non Parkinson’s medications and supplements may benefit someone with tremors who in fact do not have Parkinson’s.
My intent was not to judge but to encourage you to learn about this debilitating disease.

Advertisement
Back