Richt > Smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are in a better place because Smart is building on foundation formed by Richt. Not saying Richt will take us to the promise land. But You can not deny that today the program is in a much better place than it was the 15 years prior to Richt.
Uhh yes I can. We went 7-5 dude, we could have done that with Shannon, Golden or Clappy. Out last 3 seasons under Richtirement has suffered 3 four game losing streaks, which is terrible. Stop pumping sunshine where there is none.

Advertisement
After 3 years richt has a better record at UGA than Kirby "NOT SO" Smart

Records don't mean nothing if you not converting them into at minimum championship game appearances.

You can have a great record and lose all your important games like Richt has.

What's so funny is people said Kaaya was only a stat machine and he didn't win games then turn around and tell you how great Richt's record is and all he does is lose important games.

F*ck record.. I want to see rings, championships. oh wait. Richt is quoted saying "Rings collect dust." LMAO

Advertisement
Right now its like Kirby Smart is bobby bowden vs us in the 80s and early 90s. struggling to get over the hump
Ill take that and his recruiting over this dumpster fire any day of the week, if he keeps recruiting at the level he is eventually he will overcome bama. Even if its once its successful in this bama vs everyone else era.

Not in regards to recruits. Richts career fell apart after that season. Kirby is still on the rise. he has been killing it on the recruting trail and has accomplished more in 3 years than Richt had in 18.

He's won 1 SEC in 3 years just like richt

let me know what else he has accomplished

Advertisement
Records don't mean nothing if you not converting them into at minimum championship game appearances.

You can have a great record and lose all your important games like Richt has.

What's so funny is people said Kaaya was only a stat machine and he didn't win games then turn around and tell you how great Richt's record is and all he does is lose important games.

F*ck record.. I want to see rings, championships. oh wait. Richt is quoted saying "Rings collect dust." LMAO

Whats kirbys record in big games?

0-2 now?

Posts like this is why the "retards" on this board stay the "retards"

Georgia is in SUCH a better place AS A PROGRAM than we are...that it's not even funny or comparable. Richt couldn't even be Smart's water boy.
Gee could it 17 years of crap , The fact there a state school and have boatloads of cash , or have a long football tradition and are the only real school in the state.. .

Advertisement
Back