Richt on transfers

What if Richards, Shaq, etc said they were looking to transfer? I bet he would have a different stance when it's someone that matters and has multiple years of eligibility left.
[MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION] with the always super-sensitive soccer-mom take

By all means, let's beg like whiny soccer moms for them to stay

Advertisement
How many players over time that transfer end up being great some place else? Not counting the ones that transfer because of NCAA penalties at their respective schools.

Just now he said "We're not going to beg anybody to stay at The U. It's too great of a place."

I love it....I love this...He is a nice Christian man...but he sees the reality that these kids are not Miami Caliber...

Advertisement
It's funny coach said that because I was telling myself the same thing the other day, we shouldn't beg guys like Edwards and Henderson to come to Miami if they don't bleed orange and green then F them and that goes for juedy to.

F them for wanting to transfer so they can see the field? Gtfoh

Well I hope Courtel Jenkins stays ..
The kid can play 0 and 1 gap
We need this kid next year

Advertisement
The players are transferring because they won't get any playing time at Miami. If they transfer it opens up a scholarship spot Miami can use for somebody who might actually play in a game.

Advertisement
Back