Richt on the WR speed

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[MENTION=11449]Mark[/MENTION]Richt on WR not challenging DB: "We gotta get guys that can run.. I don't see guys that r blistering down the field.'' [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION]
12:48pm - 26 Mar 16

Lol

Big Ten indeed

Advertisement
[MENTION=11449]Mark[/MENTION]Richt on WR not challenging DB: "We gotta get guys that can run.. I don't see guys that r blistering down the field.'' [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION]

Lol

Big Ten indeed

But but the wr's were killing the db's in that 10 second clip.

Another fail by the scouts

Lol

Big Ten indeed

Lol-Meme-01.jpg

Doesn't bode well for the guys we have recruited so far at WR. I doubt that Miami ends up with some of those guys

Advertisement

Lol

Big Ten indeed

No you didn't cribby..lol

Tip for scouts: Hype videos are meant to make us look good

I keep telling y'all Sam Bruce will start day 1 here. He's already better then Berrios and its not close. I would say Richards too but he has to add some muscle.

Advertisement
But but but...when I said that our WR unit was pedestrian and "un-Miami-like" I was told by people in here that we were loaded with studs.

The last time we did S&C testing the results spoke volumes!

I keep telling y'all Sam Bruce will start day 1 here. He's already better then Berrios and its not close. I would say Richards too but he has to add some muscle.

Richards should easily be big enough by the time he steps foot on campus. His frame should be able add 10lbs to reach 190 with no problem.

Advertisement
A bit confused then....the 2 WR commits we have ran 4.89 and 4.99 at the Miami Opening. I'm not knocking either player, i'm just saying the comment is contradictory.

A bit confused then....the 2 WR commits we have ran 4.89 and 4.99 at the Miami Opening. I'm not knocking either player, i'm just saying the comment is contradictory.
I've said this in the other thread but you need possession guys just as much as you need speed, the key is that you just have to get the right balance of both players.

Lol

Big Ten indeed

And they say we stacked lol

Advertisement
The haters on here love the opportunity to pile on and criticize our players. We are actually going to be really good at WR this year.

Then again, this is the same group of people who guaranteed we would finish 4-8 after the Cincy game last season, so perspective isn't really their thing.

Coley, Cager, Berrios, Bruce, Mullins, Richards, Njoku - if you think that is a slow, untalented group, I really can't help you

I've said this in the other thread but you need possession guys just as much as you need speed, the key is that you just have to get the right balance of both players.

Most likely Scott won't be in this class, can't have 166 lbs possession receivers running 4.8-4.9 forties.

Most likely Scott won't be in this class, can't have 166 lbs possession receivers running 4.8-4.9 forties.
I can see how you can say that but I don't think he ran that. Even on tape he looks like a low 4.7 imo but we have to go by that because it's a recorded time.

The haters on here love the opportunity to pile on and criticize our players. We are actually going to be really good at WR this year.

Then again, this is the same group of people who guaranteed we would finish 4-8 after the Cincy game last season, so perspective isn't really their thing.

Coley, Cager, Berrios, Bruce, Mullins, Richards, Njoku - if you think that is a slow, untalented group, I really can't help you

You're one of the biggest idiots on this board, hard to believe you are a attorney. Who said anything about those guys you named being untalented?

Mark Richt, you know our HC, said there is lack of speed at the WR position and will be helped by the incoming freshmen. But that does not help completely solve the problem of lacking speed at the WR position. So I guess you can't help out Richt with his dilemma. Richt must be a hater as well in your expert opinion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back