Richt Offense vs Donofrio Defense

Advertisement
Doritos' D would give up like 600 yds

Rich's offense would still find a way not to score.

Richt’s O would not score vs D’nos D. So I’m going with D’nos D as the better unit. Could you imagine this would be a question in year 3.

Advertisement
Doritos' D would give up like 600 yds

Rich's offense would still find a way not to score.

I can see it now. Goldens special teams would pin us at our 5 every drive. We would drive it down to the red zone with ease. Then we end up getting stuffed at the goal line and need to kick a FG. Spicer will bobble it every time. Repeat 8 times to end the game.

Richt’s O would not score vs D’nos D. So I’m going with D’nos D as the better unit. Could you imagine this would be a question in year 3.

A matchup between two masters at the top of their game. Bend but don't break baby!

ezgif-2-932862c82bba.gif

Advertisement
Coach no D. He may have been the worse DC I've ever seen but it wouldn't matter. Richt offenses doesn't take advantage of ANYTHING your bad at defense. Not only that, no D's prevent soft zone defense would shutdown RIcht's constant use of 4 verticals. To make it worse, even No'D would pick up on our 3 running plays and predictability.

No'D biggest weakness was defending short passing game, outside runs.
Richt biggest weakness is no short passing game, predictable to the point fans can pick up on the play based on formation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt needs to call my cell phone and bring me in to run my offense... I run a proficient pop warner offense with 6 plays out of several different formations. I have a motion reverse play call which by far is the funniest play to run by 8 yr olds.. I would let JT4 run that call at least twice a game.

Who do you have?
jeez. I can see it now..... first drive, its 4th and 1 from the goaline, we are in a goaline formation (obviously calling qb sneak). Coach D has the linebackers and safeties 7 yards away from the line. We snap it and get stopped at the goaline.......

Advertisement
Back