Richt Offense vs Donofrio Defense

Advertisement
All joking aside, it Hass to be the QB right? The offense was not this putrid those last few games of Kayaas career

All joking aside, it Hass to be the QB right? The offense was not this putrid those last few games of Kayaas career
It’s beyond the qb, it’s richt playcalling Philosophy, he does nothing to put the offense in positions to excel. yes the offensive line sucks in short yardage situations but yet he runs the dive to the fullback constantly or draw up the middle when he knows our oline can’t get push on 3rd and short or what have you. Or when it’s again 3rd and short and he calls all vertical routes which are hard throws especially for an inaccurate qb... simple sh*t like that and the simplicity of his offense is ******* terrible. He HAS to be done calling plays period after this season

Yall remember coach No D running a 3-4 with our LBs five years away from the LOS in goalline??

As bad as CMR is, I understand what hes trying to accomplish, though I disagree with how he goes about it. I never understood dorito or why he would try to neuter his players by making them statues on the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s beyond the qb, it’s richt playcalling Philosophy, he does nothing to put the offense in positions to excel. yes the offensive line sucks in short yardage situations but yet he runs the dive to the fullback constantly or draw up the middle when he knows our oline can’t get push on 3rd and short or what have you. Or when it’s again 3rd and short and he calls all vertical routes which are hard throws especially for an inaccurate qb... simple sh*t like that and the simplicity of his offense is ******* terrible. He HAS to be done calling plays period after this season

That didn’t answer the question

The offense for the most part was fine with Kaaya, we were putting up points so what changed beyond the QB

Doritos' D would give up like 600 yds

Rich's offense would still find a way not to score.

putin-laughing-gif-5.gif

A diabolically difficult and complex question, yet brilliantly crafted.

The replies are classic. If CIS ever does a hall of fame for threads, this one has to be in it. So much good stuff....Ono frio with safeties at the end line on a goal line situation, Richt stubbornly refusing to adapt to take advantage....man, what a horror show.

The knot in my stomach is that in my 40 years of watching the Canes, Onofrio was the hands down worst coordinator here, yet THIS years sh--show on offense comes close to rivaling that for ineptitude, lack of awareness, stubbornness, etc.

Richts ....how can I word this ........." unit which possesses the ball" would score a touchdown on that abortion of a defensive scheme.

richts O sucks less than Onofrios " d"....by a hair.

Advertisement
The US chose communist USSR in WWII

Actually, more by default since Hitler declared war on us. We then spent my entire life fighting them too. Interestingly enough, I think Trump would like to use Russians again, but this time against next man up, China. Anyway, neither Mark nor Al deserve my little comparisons but I am fairly disgusted.

Your question is invalid.

Richt does not put an "offense" on the field.

D'No does not put a "defense" on the field.

Advertisement
"Gatorhater said:
Little like picking a favorite between **** Germany and communist USSR"

The US chose communist USSR in WWII

Our great land actually chose both.

We sided with Stalin (of course after he turned on Adolph) during WWII because it served our tactical as well as strategic needs.

We sided with **** Germany's super rocket man via Werner Von Braun and company (of course after Axis crushing defeat) near the very end and after WWII because it served our tactical as well as strategic needs.

Tough decisions were made and followed through for what had to be done.

Yall remember coach No D running a 3-4 with our LBs five years away from the LOS in goalline??

As bad as CMR is, I understand what hes trying to accomplish, though I disagree with how he goes about it. I never understood dorito or why he would try to neuter his players by making them statues on the field

Since you found the recipe ...please let us the others no what the f he is trying to accomplish?.

Advertisement
Back