Richt: 'Not in the plans' to return to coaching

Advertisement
Lol. No sirty nun ****. I just cut it closer to half. I'm at 41 now.

Do you just open tabs when you hear about something interesting and come back to them later? That is what I do and i have dozens of tabs open at all times.

Someone will mention something interesting in a conversation and I will open up a tab on my phone searching that topic. Then every couple weeks when I get some time off from work I just spend hours reading about the content in my tabs lol.

Do you just open tabs when you hear about something interesting and come back to them later? That is what I do and i have dozens of tabs open at all times.

Someone will mention something interesting in a conversation and I will open up a tab on my phone searching that topic. Then every couple weeks when I get some time off from work I just spend hours reading about the content in my tabs lol.
This is pretty much what happens. I find a good article I want to read or something informational I want to go back to and I leave them open. Now I am going to favorite the ones I want and close them out. My screenshots are high profile so it is to look less chaotic in RVAland.

Advertisement
I started the thread hoping I was engaging with a man who could admit when he was wrong. Clearly that wasnt the case. You spent time personally attacking anyone who suggested LSU wasnt going to be an easy game. And disappeared right after! That's who you are! Just accept it.

Honestly I use to think you were a member of the Richt family by the way you post. But now I realize you probably dont have much which is why being a message board goon appears to be very important to you. I love my canes, but I only have the ability to critically think and can give an honest assessment of what I believe to be good and bad about the team. We arent perfect. And pretending we are only makes you look foolish.

Tough guy act?! Besides calling you a coward, which you were for attacking multiple posters and then not responding to an entire thread with your user name tagged in the title, I think I've been pretty respectful. I dont post to insult anyone and try my hardest to be fair to coaches and players (as I know their families probably read this board). Ive only gone for coaches, especially after they have publicly berated players for their own mistakes. I dont think you can say the same.

And yes, when someone can be unsuccessful at his last two positions, to a point where one his bosses forced OC hires on him and the other contemplated stepping in to remove CMRs own son, and CMR still comes out and say he's done coaching, that is privilege. The same way Urban Meyer can have multiple scandals at previous places of employment, quit when these scandals start to become public, and still be considered for top jobs around cfb. The only difference is Urban has a proven track record of winning championships. CMR is just considered a nice guy who will make admin, alumni, etc comfortable.

Priviledge is described as: " a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group." In this case, Urban has earned the right to be considered for future positions with his on-field success. Hes a snake but he wins! CMR is a guy who has had disappointing results in just about most big games hes coached. He had UGA thinking 9-3 was the goal every year. Watching them now, you can see the potential that was wasted during this time there. At Miami, winning wasnt as important as winning his way. He wanted to show everyone he still had 'it', which he later agreed the game passed him by and retired.

For CMR to be immune to the current landscape of cfb so much so that he has to come out and actually say he's done coaching is amazing to me. Hence, the idea that he is in a privileged position. Not too many people can be essentially fired from the same position at two different places and feel the need to publicly state that they are not interested in that career anymore.

Now, one things for sure, you definitely arent worth an in-depth response like that and I highly doubt you will actually read it. But, just in case someone else might not understand my use of the word priviledge, I hope my response sheds more light on my position.

Happy Easter to all!
Go Canes!
“Little people need to belittle.”

This is pretty much what happens. I find a good article I want to read or something informational I want to go back to and I leave them open. Now I am going to favorite the ones I want and close them out. My screenshots are high profile so it is to look less chaotic in RVAland.

Same here lmao.

I can't successfully move my tubes unless I take reading material to the throne.
ab.jpg

Advertisement
Absolutely... anything. I’ve gone as far as reading a can of Lysol’s ingredients to get the conveyor belt to move.

Back in the day I would do the same thing! Reading ingredients of shampoo bottles and the like. Now that I always have my cellphone on me I end up with some great reading material even if I am not at home.

2 things I got from this.

Richt will coach again, I can see him at a smaller school similar to the path that Butch went.

Fake James is not a Miami caliber AD, completely clueless when it come to actual sports.

Advertisement
Back in the day I would do the same thing! Reading ingredients of shampoo bottles and the like. Now that I always have my cellphone on me I end up with some great reading material even if I am not at home.
OGH.......when last did you disinfect that phone.
I read a report that many cell phones had more germs than the toilet seat, that you are sitting on.
Clean that sucker,............
After the throne, you may snack with that phone in your hand too.... not to be gross, but read up on that on Utube, and it will literally blow up the "reading material in the bathroom" concept.....just sayin'...

I believe reading on the throne is a guy thing imo. One of my old bosses would always meet with me after lunch, and abruptly he would frantically begin looking around for magazines and say I got to go... be back.

I read a report that many cell phones had more germs than the toilet seat, that you are sitting on.
After the throne, you may snack with that phone in your hand too.... not to be gross, but read up on that on Utube, and it will literally blow up the "reading material in the bathroom" concept.....just sayin'...
I agree with disinfecting a cellphone, because it's something that you constantly grab after grabbing many things.
But reading on the throne is a ritual and has nothing to do with catching anything from your phone. First of all, and not to be gross... I don't touch my phone with the hand I wipe with until I wash my hands first. Besides that's my **** that came from my body and I ain't catching anything from me.
What people need to be careful of is going to public bathrooms. Sitting on the toilet in a public restroom is the nastiest and the most dangerous thing you can do. Back in the 70's I caught the crabs from one and I learned my lesson early. I have a "Hazmat" procedure for dealing with public toilets/restrooms that I employ that works wonders.
@OriginalGatorHater you keep reading brother!

Advertisement

Lol! I literally disinfect it everyday before I leave the gym so that ends up being 6x a week lol.

I agree with disinfecting a cellphone, because it's something that you constantly grab after grabbing many things.
But reading on the throne is a ritual and has nothing to do with catching anything from your phone. First of all, and not to be gross... I don't touch my phone with the hand I wipe with until I wash my hands first. Besides that's my **** that came from my body and I ain't catching anything from me.
What people need to be careful of is going to public bathrooms. Sitting on the toilet in a public restroom is the nastiest and the most dangerous thing you can do. Back in the 70's I caught the crabs from one and I learned my lesson early. I have a "Hazmat" procedure for dealing with public toilets/restrooms that I employ that works wonders.
@OriginalGatorHater you keep reading brother!

Its definitely a guy thing lol.

Yup, I clean my phone all the time. Mainly because I touch it with dirty hands and then put it right on my ear lol. Same though. Its not like I am whiping and then touching my phone.

I do the same thing at public restrooms. I use like half a roll to cover the entire toilet. You keep reading too brother!

Honestly, all kidding aside, those aren’t the bacteria that will make a healthy person sick, even if it is gross. E. coli doesn’t kill healthy people, just the very young or immunocompromised.

The most common communicable diseases, ie, respiratory viruses, are either contracted by aerosol (breathing in a sneeze cloud as an extreme example), or by a tactile method. Touching something (door ****, table, phone) and then going to your eyes or mouth with your hands.

You go to touch your face - mouth, hands, eyes, etc - hundreds of times a day. Hundreds. You have orifices leading into your body all over your face.

My biggest fear regarding disease is a worldwide pandemic like the Spanish flu of the early 1900’s that killed millions. MILLIONS. Google it.

There hasn’t been a viral mutation of that strength since then, a hundred years, but it could happen again. We have better drugs, but there won’t be enough of them it it happens. Millions worldwide will die again.

Advertisement
Back