Richt never considered putting N'kosi in the game

Advertisement
F$ck perry too. Kid has done zerooooo since stepping on the practice field. How with 5-6min left you dnt at leadt kick the tires on williams idk. What do u have to lose???? 3 of 4 playoff teams trust true freshmen, but some how our kid doesnt know our 7 play playbook?? Gtfoh

F$ck perry too. Kid has done zerooooo since stepping on the practice field. How with 5-6min left you dnt at leadt kick the tires on williams idk. What do u have to lose???? 3 of 4 playoff teams trust true freshmen, but some how our kid doesnt know our 7 play playbook?? Gtfoh

So if all our QB's are trash who does the blame fall upon?

Advertisement
Richt hates Kosi. It's obvious he trust Rosier more and i guess is banking on Williams to develop for next year.

We won 10 games with Rosier last year so he thought with an even better D this year he can grind out wins with Rosier. He thought wrong. $4M a year and he's simply not that smart

Who was the last QB Richt developed?

Advertisement

"They just adjusted to our gameplan" aka they realized we were running 3 plays and they caught on

"We didn't play perfect, but we didn't quit" - Malweak on Rick's message to the team

PARTICIPATION TROPHIES

******* KILL ME

Advertisement
With our OL, that BC pass rush woulda killed N'kosi. Rosier, on the other hand, was just ineffective.

Richt needs to take a job at a Community College where he can transform troubled players into men.

And GTFO Miami.
No. Richt needs to retire. Period. At least for a few years. Dude is tired! Dude needs to go away to the Caribbean with his wife and be a beach bum. He is in no shape to help anybody. I would feel bad for the CC kids TBH

Advertisement
If we only had a Qb with Perry's arm talent and Dorsey's commitment to the film room....

Advertisement
Back