Richt never considered putting N'kosi in the game

Advertisement
mork is going to have to have his lips surgically removed from rosier's ***.

what a ***king pathetic attempt at coaching.

Advertisement
Here's the thing, he's going with Rosier because he thinks it's safe, but Rosier threw 2 picks, should have had a third or maybe even fourth, and he also put the ball on the ground.

But that ***aloon Rich yanked Perry after 2 bad series and left Malweak in tonight for the whole ******* game.

Fvck Rich and his check stealing family.

Johnny Manziel was a child. He still played cause he was the best QB.

Baker made some immature moves as a senior. He still played because he was the best QB.

GTFOH with that immature nonsense. Richt needs to get off that righteousness. Go coach a fckn Lutheran school or something if you're looking for choir boys

Perry needs to grow up. The money photo shows that. Rosier is trash, but Perry isn't ready mentally.
At this point, i disagree. Some concerning signs re perry's focus lately so i was willing to get behind rosier again to try and get us to charlotte. But that performance tonight was disgusting even on rosier standards. It literally cant get any worse. You put in perry. Or if for some reason you cant/wont, then play the kid. I dont ever want to see rosier on the field again for Miami.

Advertisement
Richt hates Kosi. It's obvious he trust Rosier more and i guess is banking on Williams to develop for next year.

We won 10 games with Rosier last year so he thought with an even better D this year he can grind out wins with Rosier. He thought wrong. $4M a year and he's simply not that smart

Richt needs to take a job at a Community College where he can transform troubled players into men.

And GTFO Miami.

Advertisement
Richt hates Kosi. It's obvious he trust Rosier more and i guess is banking on Williams to develop for next year.

We won 10 games with Rosier last year so he thought with an even better D this year he can grind out wins with Rosier. He thought wrong. $4M a year and he's simply not that smart
I'd be scared to know his iq

Advertisement
Told you Perry will bever play a down again. They will get into an agreement for his dismissal. This is MR operation mode forever.

Advertisement
Back