Richt need to let these guys coach the bowl game and kick Diaz on down the road!

Advertisement
No. Imo if Banda goes out there and shows he sucks in the bowl game, then there would be no reason for hiring him. D recruiting is lost for sure if he looks lost.

Holy sht, are you guys soldiering on like everything isn't ruined?

I've been the voice of fcking reason around here. I've criticized Richt but only for the stuff he's done/failed to do. I've never said any dumb sht about him already being retired or not caring...that's just stupid.

But you have to see that it's not just what he did today or this season, it's everything about him at this point. Every move he makes is completely ridiculous. And I'm the guy who spent all season saying that Richt knew more about the QBs than we did. I said you should all stop with the Perry talk- if the kid were better than Rosier right now Richt would put him in.

But I'm done with that, and it's baffling to me that you aren't. Richt has shown a complete and utter disregard for doing anything that might be helpful to this team. He literally hasn't done a single thing right in months. In the middle of shtting the bed this year, he couldn't see that anything was wrong. We lost 4 in a row and he had nothing to say about it. He didn't think it was a problem. I guess he thought the players weren't executing, but he didn't think any of that had to do with coaching. I mean, how can anyone continue to believe in him if he can't even see that he and his staff needed to do better?

Advertisement
All comes down to changes on offense.

If he doesn’t hire a great OC, he’s done here next season.

If he burns the extra coach spot on anything but a great playcalling OC, burn it down starting w the AD and start over.

If he burns the extra coach spot on anything but a great playcalling OC, burn it down starting w the AD and start over.
I really hope Richt got shakin by the departure of Diaz and do the right thing and get himself a top flight OC! I can't understand why the guy put himself through the torture of doing so much and failing at it! It doesn't make sense! Hire the OC sit back and oversee the entire program and chill! What part of this Richt does not understand?!

Holy sht, are you guys soldiering on like everything isn't ruined?

I've been the voice of fcking reason around here. I've criticized Richt but only for the stuff he's done/failed to do. I've never said any dumb sht about him already being retired or not caring...that's just stupid.

But you have to see that it's not just what he did today or this season, it's everything about him at this point. Every move he makes is completely ridiculous. And I'm the guy who spent all season saying that Richt knew more about the QBs than we did. I said you should all stop with the Perry talk- if the kid were better than Rosier right now Richt would put him in.

But I'm done with that, and it's baffling to me that you aren't. Richt has shown a complete and utter disregard for doing anything that might be helpful to this team. He literally hasn't done a single thing right in months. In the middle of shtting the bed this year, he couldn't see that anything was wrong. We lost 4 in a row and he had nothing to say about it. He didn't think it was a problem. I guess he thought the players weren't executing, but he didn't think any of that had to do with coaching. I mean, how can anyone continue to believe in him if he can't even see that he and his staff needed to do better?

Welcome to the dark side buddy!!!! We have been awaiting you!

Our only, and I mean ONLY prayer is that Wisconsin buries us by 60. Anything but a stomping, Richt digs his heels in even deeper. I can hear, "We won three games in a row to end the season" being chanted and used as a sign of going in the right direction. **** with that. For the first time ever, I don't want us to win our bowl game. People can spare me the "no real fan pulls for a loss". Yeah, a real fan that knows changes desperately need to be made knows drastic things have to happen. No one went into the Clemson game hoping we'd get beat 58-0. How many of us were sad it happened? I'm not.

Advertisement
Our only, and I mean ONLY prayer is that Wisconsin buries us by 60. Anything but a stomping, Richt digs his heels in even deeper. I can hear, "We won three games in a row to end the season" being chanted and used as a sign of going in the right direction. **** with that. For the first time ever, I don't want us to win our bowl game. People can spare me the "no real fan pulls for a loss". Yeah, a real fan that knows changes desperately need to be made knows drastic things have to happen. No one went into the Clemson game hoping we'd get beat 58-0. How many of us were sad it happened? I'm not.

I want our defense to dominate again.
A 14-0 Miami win on 2 defensive TDs

I want our defense to dominate again.
A 14-0 Miami win on 2 defensive TDs
It won't be enough to force change. I hear you, I want to see our D shut them out. However.... We both know that Richt will parade that 14-0 win around UM like Alexander the Great returning home from battle. Well, maybe more like a cat that found a dead mouse, but wants you to be proud of him.

It won't be enough to force change. I hear you, I want to see our D shut them out. However.... We both know that Richt will parade that 14-0 win around UM like Alexander the Great returning home from battle. Well, maybe more like a cat that found a dead mouse, but wants you to be proud of him.

OK. Whisky wins on two pick sixes 14-0?

OK. Whisky wins on two pick sixes 14-0?
How about we exchange several pick 6s, go into overtime and neither team scores? They finally call the game when Richt is found under the bench, possibly suffering from a sleep apnea episode.

Advertisement
Had we hired a DC or not at this point, I still wouldn't want Manny D coaching the defense for our bowl game. I appreciate everything he's done for the program, but he's on the other side now. It's time to move on and allow our new DC's to coach our squad. Love ya Manny, but you're no longer at the table, you're on the menu now. Let's eat!!!!

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Why the fvck is Diaz being allowed to stick around. Just another example of Richt being an idiot

Not uncommon. I think Kirby Smart coached Bama through the CFP after taking the UGA job. May be wrong.

That said, I think Banda and Patke should co-DC the bowl game.

Not uncommon. I think Kirby Smart coached Bama through the CFP after taking the UGA job. May be wrong.

That said, I think Banda and Patke should co-DC the bowl game.

It is uncommon...that was because of them play for a Natty

Advertisement
Back