Richt names N'kosi Perry as Starting QB at GT!

Advertisement
Someone steal Rosiers helmet in case Perry sucks so Jarren comes in.
You probably won't see Jarren until the VT game. Since he played in the Savanna State game, he can play in 3 more games and keep his redshirt. So, he's more likely to see action against VT, Pitt, and the bowl game if we can win at least 1 more game.

Advertisement
Not even mentioned in any write up. Just do NOT understand what the thinking is there.
It has to mean the staff doesn't feel he's ready. Not just "can he throw", but can he get plays in, make presnap reads and adjustments, understand the play book, recognize the D and make blocking adjustments, etc. As we all know, throwing a ball is only the tip of the iceberg to being a QB. It's not that far fetched to think he simply may not have grasped it all yet to the level the staff feels he needs to to be under center in a game.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see Jarren. But I think the above is a lot more likely than all these weird conspiracy theories.

If we make a bowl, he also can't play in all remaining games and save his shirt. So it makes sense not playing him vs GT anyhow. PLus Perry deserves a full game against a real team.

He won’t, guarantee Perry will 3 possessions and if he isn’t successful Rosier will come in

That just ruins any type of rhythm and momentum the kid is building. Granted, the play-calling the first drive can set the tone for this IF Richt designs it properly...which he won't.

Advertisement
It has to mean the staff doesn't feel he's ready. Not just "can he throw", but can he get plays in, make presnap reads and adjustments, understand the play book, recognize the D and make blocking adjustments, etc. As we all know, throwing a ball is only the tip of the iceberg to being a QB. It's not that far fetched to think he simply may not have grasped it all yet to the level the staff feels he needs to to be under center in a game.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see Jarren. But I think the above is a lot more likely than all these weird conspiracy theories.

If we make a bowl, he also can't play in all remaining games and save his shirt. So it makes sense not playing him vs GT anyhow. PLus Perry deserves a full game against a real team.

Jarren sits out this week and he can play the remaining, including the bowl game.

Lord of the Admiralty is restored!

5EA9B6F4-A0FF-476D-BF18-0B0A25C24AC5_zpstoewvzse.jpg

Advertisement
He won’t, guarantee Perry will 3 possessions and if he isn’t successful Rosier will come in
I'm fine with the first part, Perry should be on a short leash given how clueless he looks out there, but if Richt wasn't the gigantic ******* that he is, he wouldn't pull him for Rosier but for Jarren.

Until Richt panics again and pull the kid in the first half of play!

He brought in Perry on the last game after only having him hand the ball off three times in the rain earlier and he moved the team down the field and gave us a chance to win.

Advertisement
I want to see Jarren...

If Richt goes to Jarren, Perry and Weldon will both transfer after the season. We will have 1 QB on scholarship, and no grad transfer is coming here to sit behind Jarren.

I would like to see Jarren as the backup but Richt cannot start him. Look at what happened at Nebraska this year when Frost announced Adrian Martinez as the starter before the season. Both backups left and Martinez got hurt for a few games. Nebraska is 2-7 on the year

Advertisement
Back