Richt names N'kosi Perry as Starting QB at GT!

Advertisement
Glad to see him get the start. If he plays even remotely decent I hope CMR keeps him in all game. The switching back and forth hurts everyone. Time to see what we have re the young kids to decide how panicked we need to be about QB for 2019.

Glad to see him get the start. If he plays even remotely decent I hope CMR keeps him in all game. The switching back and forth hurts everyone. Time to see what we have re the young kids to decide how panicked we need to be about QB for 2019.

Pretty sure he said earlier in the week that whomever gets the start is staying in the whole game.

Advertisement
At this point let the guy play the whole game win or lose. We need to find out if he is the guy.

At this point let the guy play the whole game win or lose. We need to find out if he is the guy.
Yup. I'm just relieved we are finally punting to next year and building for the future. No reason to keep the charade up with Malik. Let the kid build some confidence back up

Advertisement
Yup. I'm just relieved we are finally punting to next year and building for the future. No reason to keep the charade up with Malik. Let the kid build some confidence back up
If CMR is going to ride with Perry. I hope they can win one more game, to get extra practice for next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I’m asking for a lot here but I’d love to see Richt come out with a good game plan to get him comfortable and then open that son of a ***** up.
Which is exactly what he did vs FIU and it worked. Then, like Rorcht continuously does, throws all good planning out the window. Dive, zone run, all verts, 20 yard punt. Then starts **** I ng on Perry and the other youngsters. No blame for the vets or more appropriately, himself!

Advertisement
Back