Richt may be suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could be low t, could be depression (seriously), could be burnout, could just be a ****** coach....could be a lot of things.
images (1).jpeg
Big Hurt has the answer.

No need to play e-doctor. The simpler answer is he is unable to get the team prepared and unable to execute on gameday to win football games.

Saban was only two years younger (56) when he took over at Bama.

Okham's Razor

I'm not gonna lie, I have thought that something seems to be off with CMR when watching pressers, interviews and his sideline demeanor this year. Mrs. Peruche has a Masters Degree in Psychology and is a licensed mental heath care worker. I going show her some film on CMR and get an opinion from her.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
He really does have a problem remembering players names. I’ve always noticed it. Same thing happened to Bobby Bowden at FSU.

Richt is a senile old loon.

The only time he shows passion is when he yells at his nurse and accuses her of stealing.

Anyone remember when he was asking if it was fourth down in the LSU game? That was sad

**** you guys are slow! Here is one of mine from his opening presser accepting the HC job that offended so many that thought he was our next HC god. I even edited it out of pressure and it still got locked all because I pointed out something so obvious and no one wanted to acknowledge it. Right right sure

Advertisement
Yeah, he is definitely going down hill. Maybe all of those hits to the head during his playing career are taking their toll.

I've noticed several times in pressers that Richt seems like he's confused or distant - for lack of a better description. Almost as if he's taking some type of meds that chill him out. I'm no expert but any stretch, but it could very well be something to be concerned about.

Y’all are some ****ed up individuals making fun of dementia and Alzheimer’s and/or hoping Richt has that so he isn’t a HC anymore. Say some **** like that around someone who has a loved one with that **** and I hope you eat your ******* teeth. Step away from the keyboard you first timing mid-period teenage girls.

Abuela had Alzheimer's. Abuelo had dementia. I've seen it up close and personal. Doesn't happen overnight. Usually takes years to fully manifest. Most people don't get checked out for it until it's progressed, since forgetfulness is usually chalked up to just getting old. Not making fun of Rick if he has it. Not his fault. (We actually had a U.S. President in office with Alzheimer's- Reagan). It's a fact that Rick doesn't look healthy. Maybe it's the stress of losing. But nothing wrong with people who have seen what it looks like to say that his behavior/ appearance is reminiscent of someone they know who suffered from either disease.

Advertisement
abuela had vascular dementia

she kept calling for 5 yard passes in the flat

Good I hope theres language in the contract that allows Miami to get rid of the guy Scott free due to being stupid. Fire the ***a right out the window ouuta here!

Advertisement
Dear god I hope he retires. I’d be fine letting manny be the interim hc for a year. Give him a shot to hire a staff

There is a whole lot of wasted time and moronic excuses for **** poor OL play and ****** QB. Move on and stop disrespecting a great human being. Yes he sucks as an OC, and may be struggling to the point of being incapable of turning this ship around, but he does not deserve to be accused of being an invalid by a bunch of punks

Winning cures all and he hasn't been winning since November last year. I think he may be finally realizing he doesn't have it as a play caller anymore. He just looks mopey and disheartened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back