Richt, Manny leaving, recruiting, no sign of an OC and this season....

Fella's, this season has got me in a funk like I have never been in. I can't ever remember **** being this doom and gloom for my U. I enjoy all the threads/insight and even more so all your comments that always seem to make me laugh when I need it.

Not being a *****, just need a break from all this ****. I am thinking of signing off for a while. I know, y'all will miss me, but got to do what is best for my health (mental). My hope is that when I come back, right before the bowl game probably, I hope we have a new DC, OC and a good signing class.

I love The U, but this **** is really depressing with nothing good in sight. I sure hope I am wrong, because I cannot take 15 more years of ****. Don't get me wrong, there have been many great moments over the last 15 years, but I want to at least be sniffing a NC again. We seem so facking far away right now it is jacked up.

Respect and enjoy all you CIS posters, good and bad. Keep posting, y'all are funny and intelligent....most of you. Keep posting

Peace out!

We Got Some Canes Over Here!!!!
:machinegun::roll-canes2::roll-canes2::neonu::neonu::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:
Bro, you must have missed the probation years...that was pretty sad. When poor Butch got taken behind the woodshed with Clements and Covington at QB...what a time to be a Canes fan...

Advertisement
We've been ****ed for so long I just can't see it getting better anytime soon. Besides Mork the Idiot, we have Flake the Idiot, Frenck the Idiot, and BOT the Idiot. There isn't a teaspoon of functioning brain matter between all of them.

The only real answer, as before, is EMPTY SEATS.

Advertisement
Back