Richt, Manny leaving, recruiting, no sign of an OC and this season....

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Fella's, this season has got me in a funk like I have never been in. I can't ever remember **** being this doom and gloom for my U. I enjoy all the threads/insight and even more so all your comments that always seem to make me laugh when I need it.

Not being a *****, just need a break from all this ****. I am thinking of signing off for a while. I know, y'all will miss me, but got to do what is best for my health (mental). My hope is that when I come back, right before the bowl game probably, I hope we have a new DC, OC and a good signing class.

I love The U, but this **** is really depressing with nothing good in sight. I sure hope I am wrong, because I cannot take 15 more years of ****. Don't get me wrong, there have been many great moments over the last 15 years, but I want to at least be sniffing a NC again. We seem so facking far away right now it is jacked up.

Respect and enjoy all you CIS posters, good and bad. Keep posting, y'all are funny and intelligent....most of you. Keep posting

Peace out!

We Got Some Canes Over Here!!!!
:machinegun::roll-canes2::roll-canes2::neonu::neonu::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Fella's, this season has got me in a funk like I have never been in. I can't ever remember **** being this doom and gloom for my U. I enjoy all the threads/insight and even more so all your comments that always seem to make me laugh when I need it.

Not being a *****, just need a break from all this ****. I am thinking of signing off for a while. I know, y'all will miss me, but got to do what is best for my health (mental). My hope is that when I come back, right before the bowl game probably, I hope we have a new DC, OC and a good signing class.

I love The U, but this **** is really depressing with nothing good in sight. I sure hope I am wrong, because I cannot take 15 more years of ****. Don't get me wrong, there have been many great moments over the last 15 years, but I want to at least be sniffing a NC again. We seem so facking far away right now it is jacked up.

Respect and enjoy all you CIS posters, good and bad. Keep posting, y'all are funny and intelligent....most of you. Keep posting

Peace out!

:machinegun::roll-canes2::roll-canes2::neonu::neonu::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:
Don’t just think about signing off for awhile, do it.

Advertisement
Baring a miracle, it’s gonna be a long time before we become competitive again. There is nothing wrong with taking a break. All of this losing is draining.
I won't take a break, but the sad part is with the times passing my interest, money, and time will go towards others pursuits. Hey, Miami will be around long after I die. If they no longer care then neither should I. I think we just have to get rid of dead weight and his son. Start fresh fire the whole staff

I feel

Peace out!

I feel your pain! I wrote many threads that we needed to do whatever to at least keep Manny or make the guy HC in waiting! Give the guy a raise for the work he's done here. But NOOOOOO! They give a dam raise to the fake *** HC off one ok year. Now they have to eat that contract because it's too early to fire his ***. This is where I get off the ship and just wait it out because it is the same freaking thing over and over, so the story ending will be the same! I will watch from the sideline until AD and BOT do the right thing hopefully in about a year from now.

7-9 in our last 16 games
Another 4-game losing streak
Lose Jeff Thomas
Horribly mismanage QBs
Lose Manny Diaz
Have an atrocious offense
Keep our OC
A class ranked in the 30s
About to lose two stud defensive commits
No offensive changes on the horizon

If you’re not depressed right now you’re probably a little off.

Advertisement
I feel

I feel your pain! I wrote many threads that we needed to do whatever to at least keep Manny or make the guy HC in waiting! Give the guy a raise for the work he's done here. But NOOOOOO! They give a dam raise to the fake *** HC off one ok year. Now they have to eat that contract because it's too early to fire his ***. This is where I get off the ship and just wait it out because it is the same freaking thing over and over, so the story ending will be the same! I will watch from the sideline until AD and BOT do the right thing hopefully in about a year from now.
We can only hope it is that soon, my friend. We just have to hang in there somehow.

Peace out!

0552A7B4-5C01-46B0-8820-36539F11C30C.gif

Don’t just think about signing off for awhile, do it.
Trying, it is hard. I liken' getting off this site to an addict trying to get off Heroin. I mean that in a good way to. Thanks for the advice. I will leave after my grieving period is over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back