Richt, Kelly, butch

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if Richt retires. When he sat down talking with Shaq my wife and i... He seemed settled and gearing down for the rest of his life...Out of all the HC we met on the recruiting trail he is my favorite...He talked to us for at least an half an hour. ..and the only two things he said about football was he would like to see Shaq play with a G on his hat and he told Shaq never to allow football to be the most important thing in his life...This was early on in Shaq's recruiting...and he told us we are going to hate recruiting before its all over...he was right. ..

I wouldn't be surprised if Richt retires. When he sat down talking with Shaq my wife and i... He seemed settled and gearing down for the rest of his life...Out of all the HC we met on the recruiting trail he is my favorite...He talked to us for at least an half an hour. ..and the only two things he said about football was he would like to see Shaq play with a G on his hat and he told Shaq never to allow football to be the most important thing in his life...This was early on in Shaq's recruiting...and he told us we are going to hate recruiting before its all over...he was right. ..

It's almost over Shaq daddy. With the Richt name being thrown in the mix, is that something that would entice the likes of Shaq, Jack, Zack, and others?

Interesting read. Glad to see your son is still committed which I read was solidified over the weekend per a CS article. I believe we have about 5 worthy candidates and your son will be in good hands.

Advertisement
Sounds like he wants to continue to coach at his press conference today. Miami should go hard after him...

Like I said he is the coach i favor the most since being on the recruiting trail..but what message are you sending when you hire a coach that has just been fired?

Like I said he is the coach i favor the most since being on the recruiting trail..but what message are you sending when you hire a coach that has just been fired?

Richt was fired but look at the success he has had. Won 145 games in 15 seasons? We haven't had a 10 win season in over 10 years and he has more than 10 of them...

Advertisement
Back