Richt, Kelly, butch

brock

All-American
There is no way Miami shouldn't land at least 1 of these 3 coaches listed. We are literally in Competition with no one for chip Kelly with USC and lsu off the market, Butch seems only interested in Miami, richt has ties to Miami being a former player here and said he wants to continue to be a head coach, oc or qb coach and will listen to anybody interested in him,... Don't f_ck it up Blake James

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reports are saying that Kelly rejected USC. If he rejected them, I'm 90% sure he'd reject/already rejected us. Richt would be a great hire as would Butch. I'm just waiting to see and praying James doesn't **** this up by going with Cristobal or Schiano.

There is no way Miami shouldn't land at least 1 of these 3 coaches listed. We are literally Competition with no one for chip Kelly with USC and lsu off the market, Butch seems only interested in Miami, richt has ties to Miami being a former player here and said he wants to continue to be a head coach, oc or qb coach and will listen to anybody interested in him,... Don't f_ck it up Blake James

My opinion is if those are the final 3 then we can't go wrong. They can all be very successful at Miami and certainly against anything in the ACC.

I have a hunch both Cristobal and Schiano will have jobs before we fill ours.

Advertisement
Reports are saying that Kelly rejected USC. If he rejected them, I'm 90% sure he'd reject/already rejected us. Richt would be a great hire as would Butch. I'm just waiting to see and praying James doesn't **** this up by going with Cristobal or Schiano.

Why? Would you want to report to Pat Haden?

[MENTION=8181]Jeff[/MENTION]_McLane: Chip Kelly: I've had no contact with USC or any college. I wasn't in Philly on Friday, so report that I met with SC isn't true.

Advertisement

[MENTION=8181]Jeff[/MENTION]_McLane: Chip Kelly: I've had no contact with USC or any college. I wasn't in Philly on Friday, so report that I met with SC isn't true.

hmmmm, didnt know that. Still think he ends up at Ten

There is no way Miami shouldn't land at least 1 of these 3 coaches listed. We are literally Competition with no one for chip Kelly with USC and lsu off the market, Butch seems only interested in Miami, richt has ties to Miami being a former player here and said he wants to continue to be a head coach, oc or qb coach and will listen to anybody interested in him,... Don't f_ck it up Blake James

chip isn't leaving the NFL.

Idk why people don't get that.

Advertisement
A source told ESPN that USC never talked with Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly, but school officials did have discussions with a representative of FSU coach Jimbo Fisher and former Rutgers coach Greg Schiano -- along with other current NFL coaches and assistants.

The NFL will be leaving Chip. No way he survives in Philly. The fact that he coached Mariotta in college means nothing.

Chip as hc at Miami is as realistic as richt as oc at miami.

Not happening

Butch or Richt will be hc

Advertisement

Idk why people don't get that.

Selective delusion.

Another bad brock thread. Not shocked here. Kelly makes 7 mil a year he isn't taking a 3 mil a year pay cut to visit kids in the ghettos of miami.

Advertisement
Back