Richt is about to close like a BOSS.

Advertisement
Pretty weak you can't even mention FSU on this board without everyone crying about it.
You gotta pick your spots & not get mad that people don't wanna hear anything about FSU's crootin' on a thread that is clearly about Richt closing "Like a Boss"...

Don't get ****y because people aren't interested in hearing about our hated rivals in a thread that has nothing to do with them...

There wasn't a legit reason for you to bring that up, it also doesn't really matter, so just drop it fam.
I never got mad. Everyone else had a epic meltdown over it. And while you're right its not great to bring it up in this thread. There are million threads on here that are extremely disorganized so I said **** it.

I called them out for being a **** about anytime someone mentions FSU like everyone is afraid of them or something.

How do you like your steak?

To the guy who asked why I posted in this thread - I posted it in here because it just happened and I was shocked by it. I was a bit upset that they landed him especially considering I'm a South Carolina alum. 407cane was talking about Maryland and Bama flipping one of Mac so I figured this was the only place that could hold it. I didn't want to start a new thread because I'm sure everyone would've freaked out about that. There is no active thread to discuss anything else going on in CFB.

And no I am not going to delete my account and start a new one like other people do. That ain't me.

And no I'm not a Trump supporter. I just find hilarity in this country we live in today when someone does something you don't like people cry about it and demand it changes.

Also I am not trolling. If you read my other posts on this post it's pretty easy to tell that was not what I was doing. You can't always blame someone accusing them of trolling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You people run away from discussing a huge flip in national recruiting. Y'all act like I'm an FSU fan or something. So many of y'all are delusional.

make a thread bout it then......this a richt a boss thread......u deserve to get ripped

Also let's get back to Richt and the potential close to this class. I'll start:

Let's say we're taking only FOUR WRs this cycle and errybody wants in. Who would be your four?

Mine are Thomas, Harley, Smith, and Njoku. Speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two pages were enough for me. Yes, I think NSD is going to be the most facinating day for us in over a decade. That's what the thread originally was supposed to be about. You guys who once again hijacked a thread so you could ventilate everything in your life including politics ought to stop and take a breath. FSU flipped some kid?. Never heard of him but so what. They always recruit well. Relax

To the guy who asked why I posted in this thread - I posted it in here because it just happened and I was shocked by it. I was a bit upset that they landed him especially considering I'm a South Carolina alum. 407cane was talking about Maryland and Bama flipping one of Mac so I figured this was the only place that could hold it. I didn't want to start a new thread because I'm sure everyone would've freaked out about that. There is no active thread to discuss anything else going on in CFB.

And no I am not going to delete my account and start a new one like other people do. That ain't me.

And no I'm not a Trump supporter. I just find hilarity in this country we live in today when someone does something you don't like people cry about it and demand it changes.

Also I am not trolling. If you read my other posts on this post it's pretty easy to tell that was not what I was doing. You can't always blame someone accusing them of trolling.

why can't you just ***ing drop it already?

just stop ***ing posting you've completely hijacked this ***ing thread with your ***ing rant

also reading this thread reminds me of something, we have the most vicious ruthless fans in college football and it's not even close

Advertisement
Because people like you can't drop it. Sometimes you have to lead by actions and not by words.

Advertisement
Back