Richt is about to close like a BOSS.

IMG_0180.jpg

Advertisement
Pretty weak you can't even mention FSU on this board without everyone crying about it.

Advertisement
You people run away from discussing a huge flip in national recruiting. Y'all act like I'm an FSU fan or something. So many of y'all are delusional.

You people run away from discussing a huge flip in national recruiting. Y'all act like I'm an FSU fan or something. So many of y'all are delusional.

Cause this thread ain't about that...just worry about your mascot not falling off like the spotted donkey next year

Advertisement
Pretty weak you can't even mention FSU on this board without everyone crying about it.

Cause we don't give a f*ck about them....control what u can control and that's our team
No, actually, you can't control anything. You are just another person posting on a message board.

I get this thread isn't about that. But I'm sure as **** not starting a thread about it because you clowns would lose your **** over it even more than you already are.

And I'm definitely not making a thread on here when every jackass in the world has to post 5 different threads about every recruit we have. This message board is so god **** cluttered with **** I don't know where to post anything.

Ohhh nooooo a down vote from the Nole troll....that's what they teach them at that liberal all girls school in tally....you get your feelings hurt just down vote

Florida State just flipped Nasirildeen.

That was a huge pickup for them.

number 1 player out of NC, safety/OLB. sucks, but ah well. they've always recruited extremely well according to the rankings. id be curious who has more NFL players from the past 10 years or so

Cause we don't give a f*ck about them....control what u can control and that's our team
No, actually, you can't control anything. You are just another person posting on a message board.

I get this thread isn't about that. But I'm sure as **** not starting a thread about it because you clowns would lose your **** over it even more than you already are.

And I'm definitely not making a thread on here when every jackass in the world has to post 5 different threads about every recruit we have. This message board is so god **** cluttered with **** I don't know where to post anything.

We can't control what they do in tally.....can we control they flipped a LB recruit? No? So move the f*ck on...

Advertisement
Ohhh nooooo a down vote from the Nole troll....that's what they teach them at that liberal all girls school in tally....you get your feelings hurt just down vote
No. It's more so that you're just a moron that can't handle discussing something that isn't ideal for us. I'm returning the favor for your incompetence.

Uh, Miami is more liberal than FSU.

We can't control what they do in tally.....can we control they flipped a LB recruit? No? So move the f*ck on...
How about you stop being such a ***** and learn how to discuss something that we all wish didn't happen.

Instead of being a Hilary crybaby *** and kick and scream when things don't go your way.

Advertisement

How about you stop being such a ***** and learn how to discuss something that we all wish didn't happen.

Instead of being a Hilary crybaby *** and kick and scream when things don't go your way.

OK snowflake let's discuss.....OHHH nooooo I can't believe fsu got that LB ohhh nooooo this is horrible ohhh I need my safe space what are we gonna do!!!!

Better bi*ch??? Cause I ain't no f*cking Hillary supporter

We don't give a F*CK about FSU recruiting. This is not Warchant or whatever the **** they call it. You wanna discuss it go there. What is there to discuss? How is this relevant to us? Jump on their boards if you wanna discuss it.

You don't give a **** about FSU recruiting, but all anybody ever does is obsess about UF recruiting....

Seems logical.

You gotta pick your spots & not get mad that people don't wanna hear anything about FSU's crootin' on a thread that is clearly about Richt closing "Like a Boss"...

Don't get ****y because people aren't interested in hearing about our hated rivals in a thread that has nothing to do with them...

There wasn't a legit reason for you to bring that up, it also doesn't really matter, so just drop it fam.
Not calling you a troll or anything, just let it go man lol.

Advertisement
Back