Richt is a genius grooms-man

cully

Ace Recruiter
I believe that Richt is grooming kosi as the starter by using some of the slightest manipulations.

Main point: I don't know the last time we scrimmaged at Hard Rock and i do know that these arent planned 3 years in advanced. I feel that this was purposefully constructed for the benefit of kosi and naturally the other freshman we will rely on this year.

Richt is giving him the best simulation of game day that he can, the bus ride the locker room the field and stadium.

I know he wants this to be treated like a game in Kosi's prep and demeanor.

The best thing is that it appears so natural. but its not, just seeing Shaq and his excitement when he found out they were scrimmaging at Hard Rock and not Greetree in today's after practice interview should help sell the writing on the wall.

Kosi for quarterback, 2017

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/kz0LX_Dk5tA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Any man in the USA that willingly gets married is both a fool and an idiot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe that Richt is grooming kosi as the starter by using some of the slightest manipulations.

Main point: I don't know the last time we scrimmaged at Hard Rock and i do know that these arent planned 3 years in advanced. I feel that this was purposefully constructed for the benefit of kosi and naturally the other freshman we will rely on this year.

Richt is giving him the best simulation of game day that he can, the bus ride the locker room the field and stadium.

The best thing is that it appears so natural. but its not, just seeing Shaq and his excitement when he found out they were scrimmaging at Hard Rock and not Greetree in today's after practice interview should help sell the writing on the wall.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I hope you're not legally allowed to operate a motor vehicle or heavy machinery.

Advertisement
What haters lol it's a legit take. And there is nothing wrong with that sentence.

Next hot take: Kosi will be named starter after tomorrows scrimmage

Advertisement
Please a lot of crowd noise and that stupid Seminole chant at high decibels with our front seven coming at full speed. Not a real game but better than at green tree. Also can play last years game on the big screen for even more motivation.

IMG_4702.GIF

Advertisement
With that psychology, Shouldn't he have rented doak campbell and filled it w nole fans for the scrimmage?

Thoughts?

It is also Canesfest after the scrimmage so .............................no.

Thoughts?

It is also Canesfest after the scrimmage so .............................no.
How long have we done canes fest and is it always held at the stadium?

Honestly I don't think there is a mind game. A coach Is gonna play the guy that keeps him his job always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back