Richt is a genius grooms-man

I believe that Richt is grooming kosi as the starter by using some of the slightest manipulations.

Main point: I don't know the last time we scrimmaged at Hard Rock and i do know that these arent planned 3 years in advanced. I feel that this was purposefully constructed for the benefit of kosi and naturally the other freshman we will rely on this year.

Richt is giving him the best simulation of game day that he can, the bus ride the locker room the field and stadium.

I know he wants this to be treated like a game in Kosi's prep and demeanor.

The best thing is that it appears so natural. but its not, just seeing Shaq and his excitement when he found out they were scrimmaging at Hard Rock and not Greetree in today's after practice interview should help sell the writing on the wall.

Kosi for quarterback, 2017

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/kz0LX_Dk5tA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Irrefutable.

Advertisement
If you read Richt's left eyebrow, it's clear that he's dedicated to wildcat on 3rd down goaline situations. No one can deny that.

Advertisement
Any man in the USA that willingly gets married is both a fool and an idiot.

And if I wagered that you're a w**** with herpes I'd probably be a rich man but I'd still like you a **** of a lot as a married man I cannot argue with your reasoning

Gents, this is a big scrimmage Sat. It will separate many of the players from the backups, it will give CMR a better idea on our starting QB and will give the freshman a somewhat big stage to play on, even if there are no fans in the seats.
To me, this is the biggest scrimmage we have had in a decade. The 2nd and 3rd one will be just as important. By the 3rd, we should now all the starters.
Ball out boys, let's see what you got!

Advertisement
Lol. Did we not 2 years ago have that bull **** half field scrimmage when Denzel lit up Gus? **** u talkin about OP?

Gents, this is a big scrimmage Sat. It will separate many of the players from the backups, it will give CMR a better idea on our starting QB and will give the freshman a somewhat big stage to play on, even if there are no fans in the seats.
To me, this is the biggest scrimmage we have had in a decade. The 2nd and 3rd one will be just as important. By the 3rd, we should now all the starters.

This and No injuries!

So this thread is not about MR attending a wedding?

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

giphy.gif

Might be the biggest scrimmage in the history of college football.

Advertisement

lmao

For us....it might be, @TheFranchise

Advertisement
Back