Richt era Begins!

Anyone who doesn't see the major holes we have on the online is just plain stupid. Unless we have 5 new 4-5 star stud online men coming in next year we will still lose to every top notch dline there is. Kaaya can't throw on the run and our online is the worst in the country from day 1. Remember the Clemson game! FSU almost killed Kaaya. If he plays in every game next season it will be a miracle.

Advertisement
Anyone who doesn't see the major holes we have on the online is just plain stupid. Unless we have 5 new 4-5 star stud online men coming in next year we will still lose to every top notch dline there is. Kaaya can't throw on the run and our online is the worst in the country from day 1. Remember the Clemson game! FSU almost killed Kaaya. If he plays in every game next season it will be a miracle.

There is not one person who doesn't have a concern for the Oline. We were young and have numbers, but all are concerned with the development of the line.

Richt needs to win 10 and make an ACCCG appearance in year 1

No other way to slice it unless you are missing brain cells. Can't believe some people are already making excuses (actually I can)

That's a very real possibility, lets see who is hired and what the offense is going to look like ( after transfers/recruits)

Richt is a professional coach. He will bring a structured offensive philosophy. The offense will be better. Team Richt needs an infusion of speed and two capable OTs. Hopefully those needs can be addressed immediately.

There is not one person who doesn't have a concern for the Oline. We were young and have numbers, but all are concerned with the development of the line.

Well you cant fix the worst in the country with one 3 star recruit. You can work your *** off with the best oline coach in the country and then be the 70th best. Its FN embarrassing and if people somehow have expectations that we win something with that gaping hole staring them in the face then they are FN dense.

Well you cant fix the worst in the country with one 3 star recruit. You can work your *** off with the best oline coach in the country and then be the 70th best. Its FN embarrassing and if people somehow have expectations that we win something with that gaping hole staring them in the face then they are FN dense.

It will likely take AT LEAST 3 seasons to fix the OL. They have played so poorly, I'm not certain they would start on upper tier DII teams. I'm not insulting these kids, clearly good athletes in their own right. However, they haven't proven in a single game that they can match, let alone dominate, an ACC DL for 4 quarters.

The OL lost the Sun Bowl for the Hurricanes plain and simple.

Even if we recruit 5 5-stars for NSD THIS YEAR (not going to happen), they won't be game ready until '17 or even '18. It is going to be another painful campaign in '16.

Advertisement
The only positive note on the terrible o line play is that Richt will be calling plays and I’m confident unlike Coley, he’ll be able to utilize it better and minimize our weaknesses.

if this kuligowski thing ends up panning out then our football program just took a 180 in the span of a month. Richt manning the offense and an amazing D line coach at the helm (who would have thought after al not being able to ever sign a DT)

I agree, though I thought UM was going to pull it off. Well, we didn't and that, I predict, will be the
last bloody time we lose to a WSU ! Anyway, the Richt era started when the last whistle was blown.
The resurgence begins and ESPN can go **** themselves.

I agree, though I thought UM was going to pull it off. Well, we didn't and that, I predict, will be the
last bloody time we lose to a WSU ! Anyway, the Richt era started when the last whistle was blown.
The resurgence begins and ESPN can go **** themselves.

Especially the last line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back