Richt during halftime ACCN

Disgustipated

Sophomore
I hate ESPN about as much as I can hate anything so at half I turned on the ACCN. Richt was hammered and basically incoherent, just babbling like an imbecile. No other explanation. Room full of us just laughing our asses off at him. Anyone else catch this? Am I wrong?

Advertisement
so it was like one of his press conferences from last season?
No, 10 times worse believe it or not. everyone on the set was giggling, rambling the 1 guy didn't even have shoes on. Beason was hardly better but he appeared to have a sweet buzz working not hammered like Richt

Advertisement
It was really bad. I tuned in because I legit wanted to get a breakdown of the game. He was lost, talked about what his wife put in the Gatorade, turned questions about the game into soliloquies about his retirement. I was embarrassed for him.

Advertisement
Simple question I asked, So did you see it? or do you want to just act like a ****?

Richt is a devout Christian who doesn't drink, much less on camera on national TV. And you calling him a hammered babbling imbecile wasn't a simple question, it was just a stupid, uninformed cheap shot about a man who's positively affected literally thousands of young men.

So just stfu.

Richt is awesome. Was clearly enjoying himself and rooting for the canes. Great guy
That's the thing. I genuinely like him. Was done with him as a coach, but I'm certain weve heard about him as a person is all true. So it was almost sad to see how he "performed." Maybe he was better during the game, I don't know what was going on then, but at half time he was....off. I say that and I have very low expectations for coaches and athletes that make the transition to tv. Very few can pull it off. It was honestly worse than Mack Brown (who actually had some good moments during the coaches film room broadcasts).

Advertisement
I hate ESPN about as much as I can hate anything so at half I turned on the ACCN. Richt was hammered and basically incoherent, just babbling like an imbecile. No other explanation. Room full of us just laughing our asses off at him. Anyone else catch this? Am I wrong?
I was watching the whole game on the acc network. I thought he was drunk from the beginning. Him and those cheese balls. Who did he think he was? Cartman?

Richt is a devout Christian who doesn't drink, much less on camera on national TV. And you calling him a hammered babbling imbecile wasn't a simple question, it was just a stupid, uninformed cheap shot about a man who's positively affected literally thousands of young men.

So just stfu.
LOL seriously, The simple question was if anyone had watched it but you can't read apparently but thanks and no, i won't STFU. I like Richt, thats why I am asking so maybe you should move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back