Richt doesn't want pressure

Advertisement
the worst. Its like its fans for others teams purposefully trying to scare off recruits and make us seem like a dumpster fire.

The advent of the internet message board has allowed every idiot with an opinion to think someone cares about their opinion.

whether this is true or not, BC is a crossroads game for him, another stinker and he will come home to 25-30K and banners, he aint ever seen anything like it
You're right about that. The BC game is looking like a "must win" game. Lose, and all **** is going to break loose. Locker room divided over which QB should play, fanbase losing all faith in the coaching staff, fanbase not showing up at games, media questioning whether Richt should be fired, and losing the 2019 class with top targets going elsewhere.

This team needs to right the ship ASAP!!!!

Advertisement
That's why he donated $1 mil to the IPF while surrounding himself with coaches & immediate family who won't question him. He's never won anything of significance. On the spectrum of successful football coaches, he's the opposite of a savage. He was simply buying time to do things his way. He brought some good talent over the last couple of years, but the buck stops there. You cannot objectively look at our current on the field play & say we're better than we were before he arrived. This is year 3. We will wither into mediocrity for the foreseeable future unless real changes are made immediately, starting with hiring an OC or rehauling the offense & getting the best QB behind center.

In this day & age, we as fans have a platform to let our opinions be known. It's on us now to put the pressure on. Let's see Richt pretend it doesn't matter after a few weeks of empty stadiums, prodding on social media/forums, flying banners, & non-stop hookers & pizza guys ringing his doorbell. Joking on the last part. Miami's a pro town that won't put up with 15 years of mediocrity from the sleeping giant in Coral Gables - regardless of what he's donated - & can make him pretty uncomfortable for wasting such a talented roster due to his nepotistic inadequacies & intellectually challenged convictions. The product he's putting out is a joke. The offense is a Mickey Mouse operation. No wonder he looked surprised after we stomped ND last year.

Believe it or not, we have the players to be dominant if the right changes are made. With a new look & a good run to close the year, we can salvage a good 2019 class & roll into next year with momentum. I'll be damned if I let CMR ride his $4 mil/yr contract into the sunset on 9 win seasons without making noise.

Oh yea, I remember that. Dude was in total SHOCK that he not only won a big game but thumped them. To bad that's the last time he's won against anyone worth a **** since that game.

We’ll probably beat them by 35 now. That’s the essence of UM football. So wildly inconsistent that the inconsistency becomes consistent.
I wouldn't be shocked to see Richt change up everything offensively. Leading up to BC. I'm actually feeling a 2016 revamp. Where he went on to cater to Kaaya.

This will really grind peoples gear for sure and have them wondering. Why did you wait for the wheels to come off too make the changes needed. Once the season is over. He will go back to trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Unless he finds a 11 players that can pull off what he really wants.

Advertisement
the worst. Its like its fans for others teams purposefully trying to scare off recruits and make us seem like a dumpster fire.
You think recruits would get scared off by fans calling out coaches when the team shìts the bed? 13 points against UVA after benching the young QB you just gave the job to makes us look like a dumpster fire. His replacement being Malik, who consistently proves to be one of the worst QBs to ever lace them up at Greentree, makes us look like a dumpster fire. What did you expect on here after that shìtshow on Saturday? For all of us to be in a circle singing Kumbaya? FOH

whether this is true or not, BC is a crossroads game for him, another stinker and he will come home to 25-30K and banners, he aint ever seen anything like it

20,000 Cane fans is more like it. Especially since it's Duke and not a marquee conference opponent.

right...that is why he did not want to retire after Georgia, so he can find a place with no pressure.

He didnt care at all when his alma mater asked him to be HC in 2006. He told us to **** off....

of course that was before he was an unemployed joke. funny how he suddenly became all rah rah UM when he was on the bread line....

The rats smell cheese!!

Good lord, get a life. We were on the decline and UGA had given him his first shot at being a HC. Not only is it a powerhouse program, they were also paying and giving him what he needed to build what he built. Look at the jagaloons we had since Butch and tell me Richt didn't make the right choice?

Advertisement
I wouldn't be shocked to see Richt change up everything offensively. Leading up to BC. I'm actually feeling a 2016 revamp. Where he went on to cater to Kaaya.

This will really grind peoples gear for sure and have them wondering. Why did you wait for the wheels to come off too make the changes needed. Once the season is over. He will go back to trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Unless he finds a 11 players that can pull off what he really wants.

You do realize Kaaya was so far ahead of Rosier & Perry as a skilled pocket passer and not to mention was his 3rd straight year starting?

There will not be a light bulb that is going to be turned on with the 2 QBs we have to work with right now. Yes, changes to the offensive scheme need to be made no matter the skill level taking snaps but you aren't going to suddenly see an offensive juggernaut bc we start putting Thomas in motion.

Advertisement
We called plays that we practiced all week, I know that. We called plays that we had faith in. We called plays that we thought we give us the best chance in all situations. We called plays where we took shots. We called plays just trying to run the ball — we had inside zone, outside zone, we ran counter.

We ran things we thought would succeed and they didn’t. And why they didn’t succeed, we’ll see. Most of the time when you look at the tape it’s a matter of somebody or a couple of guys not getting their job done, normally.

Are there some plays that we could call that would give us a better chance? I’m certain of that, but we call plays that we worked hard on, believed in and have had success over the last 30 years, so I feel pretty good about them going in.

We’ll probably beat them by 35 now. That’s the essence of UM football. So wildly inconsistent that the inconsistency becomes consistent.

Unfortunately, we don't have the offense to beat any P5 team by 35, unless our D has 3 or 4 scores.

Carry on big man, do not like the coach so do every thing possible to hurt the program. Guess I pull to hard for players, school, other coaches to let my dislike fo a couple of the coaches cause me to not want to beat everybody we play every week.

the damage done by trotting out that archaic offense is more damage than any fan can do

That's why he donated $1 mil to the IPF while surrounding himself with coaches & immediate family who won't question him. He's never won anything of significance. On the spectrum of successful football coaches, he's the opposite of a savage. He was simply buying time to do things his way. He brought some good talent over the last couple of years, but the buck stops there. You cannot objectively look at our current on the field play & say we're better than we were before he arrived. This is year 3. We will wither into mediocrity for the foreseeable future unless real changes are made immediately, starting with hiring an OC or rehauling the offense & getting the best QB behind center.

In this day & age, we as fans have a platform to let our opinions be known. It's on us now to put the pressure on. Let's see Richt pretend it doesn't matter after a few weeks of empty stadiums, prodding on social media/forums, flying banners, & non-stop hookers & pizza guys ringing his doorbell. Joking on the last part. Miami's a pro town that won't put up with 15 years of mediocrity from the sleeping giant in Coral Gables - regardless of what he's donated - & can make him pretty uncomfortable for wasting such a talented roster due to his nepotistic inadequacies & intellectually challenged convictions. The product he's putting out is a joke. The offense is a Mickey Mouse operation. No wonder he looked surprised after we stomped ND last year.

Believe it or not, we have the players to be dominant if the right changes are made. With a new look & a good run to close the year, we can salvage a good 2019 class & roll into next year with momentum. I'll be damned if I let CMR ride his $4 mil/yr contract into the sunset on 9 win seasons without making noise.

Bravo 👏!!! Upvote x100

Advertisement
Back