Richt doesn't want pressure

SinCityCane

Recruit
That's why he donated $1 mil to the IPF while surrounding himself with coaches & immediate family who won't question him. He's never won anything of significance. On the spectrum of successful football coaches, he's the opposite of a savage. He was simply buying time to do things his way. He brought some good talent over the last couple of years, but the buck stops there. You cannot objectively look at our current on the field play & say we're better than we were before he arrived. This is year 3. We will wither into mediocrity for the foreseeable future unless real changes are made immediately, starting with hiring an OC or rehauling the offense & getting the best QB behind center.

In this day & age, we as fans have a platform to let our opinions be known. It's on us now to put the pressure on. Let's see Richt pretend it doesn't matter after a few weeks of empty stadiums, prodding on social media/forums, flying banners, & non-stop hookers & pizza guys ringing his doorbell. Joking on the last part. Miami's a pro town that won't put up with 15 years of mediocrity from the sleeping giant in Coral Gables - regardless of what he's donated - & can make him pretty uncomfortable for wasting such a talented roster due to his nepotistic inadequacies & intellectually challenged convictions. The product he's putting out is a joke. The offense is a Mickey Mouse operation. No wonder he looked surprised after we stomped ND last year.

Believe it or not, we have the players to be dominant if the right changes are made. With a new look & a good run to close the year, we can salvage a good 2019 class & roll into next year with momentum. I'll be damned if I let CMR ride his $4 mil/yr contract into the sunset on 9 win seasons without making noise.

Advertisement
It’s a conspiracy Richt just wants a free check he doesn’t want his own alma mater to win :troll-dancing::6fps6:

That's why he donated $1 mil to the IPF while surrounding himself with coaches & immediate family who won't question him. He's never won anything of significance. On the spectrum of successful football coaches, he's the opposite of a savage. He was simply buying time to do things his way. He brought some good talent over the last couple of years, but the buck stops there. You cannot objectively look at our current on the field play & say we're better than we were before he arrived. This is year 3. We will wither into mediocrity for the foreseeable future unless real changes are made immediately, starting with hiring an OC or rehauling the offense & getting the best QB behind center.

In this day & age, we as fans have a platform to let our opinions be known. It's on us now to put the pressure on. Let's see Richt pretend it doesn't matter after a few weeks of empty stadiums, prodding on social media/forums, flying banners, & non-stop hookers & pizza guys ringing his doorbell. Joking on the last part. Miami's a pro town that won't put up with 15 years of mediocrity from the sleeping giant in Coral Gables - regardless of what he's donated - & can make him pretty uncomfortable for wasting such a talented roster due to his nepotistic inadequacies & intellectually challenged convictions. The product he's putting out is a joke. The offense is a Mickey Mouse operation. No wonder he looked surprised after we stomped ND last year.

Believe it or not, we have the players to be dominant if the right changes are made. With a new look & a good run to close the year, we can salvage a good 2019 class & roll into next year with momentum. I'll be damned if I let CMR ride his $4 mil/yr contract into the sunset on 9 win seasons without making noise.

Carry on big man, do not like the coach so do every thing possible to hurt the program. Guess I pull to hard for players, school, other coaches to let my dislike fo a couple of the coaches cause me to not want to beat everybody we play every week.

Advertisement
This is getting ridiculous. There's no question the guy needs to do a better job, and focus on being the head coach not the offense of coordinator. No one is debating any of that. But, just because he isn't doing it the way we want, doesn't mean he doesn't want to win. He wrote that check, because it was the right thing to do for what he's trying to establish at Miami. You don't have to like the way he's doing it, but this **** is getting really really stupid.

Carry on big man, do not like the coach so do every thing possible to hurt the program. Guess I pull to hard for players, school, other coaches to let my dislike fo a couple of the coaches cause me to not want to beat everybody we play every week.

He clearly wrote that he was joking on the last part.

You have a concussion.

This is getting ridiculous. There's no question the guy needs to do a better job, and focus on being the head coach not the offense of coordinator. No one is debating any of that. But, just because he isn't doing it the way we want, doesn't mean he doesn't want to win. He wrote that check, because it was the right thing to do for what he's trying to establish at Miami. You don't have to like the way he's doing it, but this **** is getting really really stupid.
I agree. And what he's trying to establish at Miami - a power RPO spread integrated into a 1980's FSU pro style offense in which he calls all the shots, & a staff with a vital spot occupied by his completely unqualified son - doesn't work with our personnel in today's game. Refusing to make a change would be an insult to the time & effort being put into the program by the kids he convinced to play for him, to the fans, & to himself for letting his pride tarnish his legacy & rob him of his best chance to win big - which I've never argued he doesn't want to do. If he gets a Briles or Yost on board to call plays & keeps Manny, this team takes off. That's his pot of gold.

Advertisement
One can objectively say that Richt wants to win his way, or not at all. The obviousness of the situation precludes any other conclusion.

Anyone can say what they want but this is the truth. His son is QB coach, both his WR and RB played for him. TE and OL coach were both on his staff at some point at UGA. And besides manny, the defensive side of the ball is GREEN. When he was hired, there were plenty of better options at multiple positions but instead he comprised a staff full of guys who were relatively new to recruiting and little to no coaching experience at this level. Typically coaches who have Richt’s years under their belt, want to surround themselves with other coaches who are on that level. We are not an FCS school, it is no reason a guy like Patke should get his big break from GA to a full position. Especially considering the issues we’ve had on ST and the OL for 3 FREAKING SEASONS. It’s no accountability in the building, someone has had to voice their opinions about the playcalling. I’m not even sure richt knows how to be a CEO anymore tbh cause he wants yes men, not coaches. He’s not an elite coach because he doesn’t want to be out of his comfort zone, from coaching to his 30 year old playbook.

Anyone can say what they want but this is the truth. His son is QB coach, both his WR and RB played for him. TE and OL coach were both on his staff at some point at UGA. And besides manny, the defensive side of the ball is GREEN. When he was hired, there were plenty of better options at multiple positions but instead he comprised a staff full of guys who were relatively new to recruiting and little to no coaching experience at this level. Typically coaches who have Richt’s years under their belt, want to surround themselves with other coaches who are on that level. We are not an FCS school, it is no reason a guy like Patke should get his big break from GA to a full position. Especially considering the issues we’ve had on ST and the OL for 3 FREAKING SEASONS. It’s no accountability in the building, someone has had to voice their opinions about the playcalling. I’m not even sure richt knows how to be a CEO anymore tbh cause he wants yes men, not coaches. He’s not an elite coach because he doesn’t want to be out of his comfort zone, from coaching to his 30 year old playbook.
The AD is supposed to keep the HC accountable. While I’m not one of the anti Blake porsters, I just don’t see him confronting Recht about his O.

Advertisement
The AD is supposed to keep the HC accountable. While I’m not one of the anti Blake porsters, I just don’t see him confronting Recht about his O.
I completely agree and when it comes to accountability, it’s gotta be a moment manny just turns to him and says “I could gameplan for these plays in a day, so they’re definitely not going to work against a team with a week to prepare”. I understand he’s the head man, but just like players, coaches are supposed to be able to have football talk and critique issues. If we have a staff full of guys who will not simply voice their opinions and suggest some things then they need to start looking for other jobs cause the head man won’t be here For long.

I completely agree and when it comes to accountability, it’s gotta be a moment manny just turns to him and says “I could gameplan for these plays in a day, so they’re definitely not going to work against a team with a week to prepare”. I understand he’s the head man, but just like players, coaches are supposed to be able to have football talk and critique issues. If we have a staff full of guys who will not simply voice their opinions and suggest some things then they need to start looking for other jobs cause the head man won’t be here For long.

I don’t think the DC is gonna stick his nose in the O, but I fully agree that Dugans and the rest of the O assistants need to say something. It’s been 3 seasons tho, so I don’t think we should expect it at this point.

Advertisement
He will lose the locker room if the defensive players and coaches keep asking the following question
631D5541-8A0C-4777-AF64-241F1F47E1F1.gif

Idgaf what anyone says! You hired people you don't want to fire! It all starts with Blake Freaking James. This fool has hired 2 coaches where they won't fire anyone. The first question that should come out of his mouth when you hire a coach is, are you willing to fire your personel if they aren't up to the University of Miami's standards? We want to with national ****les not have another coach come in and collect a paycheck. We will give you 4 years and in those 4 years we'll evaluate your performance. No more extensions, nothing! How hard is it to do this? Put me in there and I can do a better interview than Blake Freaking James!

Advertisement
Back