Richt, Diaz, Banda, Dugans at South Dade

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Mark Richt, Manny Diaz, Ephraim Banda, and Ron Dugans are currently at South Dade High School.

2018 Miami commit D.J. Ivey is at South Dade, as well as 2019 WR Frank Ladson, who recently transferred from Killian.

Advertisement
There's only like 3 days left to contact recruits and these guys are hitting the 2018 class. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the ***

Advertisement
There's only like 3 days left to contact recruits and these guys are hitting the 2018 class. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the ***

Y'all are too much. They have done every visit and in-home they can do. What more do y'all want?

First sign of bad news in a while and we're back to criticizing every move the coaches make. Good times

Advertisement
Mark Richt, Manny Diaz, Ephraim Banda, and Ron Dugans are currently at South Dade High School.

2018 Miami commit D.J. Ivey is at South Dade, as well as 2019 WR Frank Ladson, who recently transferred from Killian.

Any idea how DJ Ivey did this past season? Is he high level enough to keep his spot given the stud CBS in the 2018 class?

we have many posters here who have exposed themselves as the beta males they are

straight pussies!

Any idea how DJ Ivey did this past season? Is he high level enough to keep his spot given the stud CBS in the 2018 class?

Ivey missed this season with a fractured ankle but he is elite IMO. 6-1 win length and is smooth as can be. He's a take all the way. Miami thinks he is elite.

Ivey missed this season with a fractured ankle but he is elite IMO. 6-1 win length and is smooth as can be. He's a take all the way. Miami thinks he is elite.

Awesome to hear. Glad he's locked in. I was wondering why I couldn't find jr tape on him. Thanks

Advertisement

Smh do u think theyre stuck in time at South Dade hs?? Lol cmon man let's try living in reality for once. There's plenty of time in a day to recruit more than one player per class

At this point there's not much more you can do yo recruit guys even though they still are. They can just as easily visit some 2018 guys today and see the guys who are visiting and recruit others who they want before Wednesday.

Advertisement

I'd say this just demonstrates they're done & confident with the 2017 class. You should be worried if they were still scrambling on 2017 recruits.

Advertisement
Back