Richt Coordinators

Jim ******* Leavitt and call it a day! Would love to see what he could do with Chad Thomas and AQM!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bobo was really good. Took a lot of unnecessary heat from UGA fans, but developed into one of the better coordinators in the country I thought. UGA either led or was near the top of the SEC in offense the last three years. For example I believe they were #2 last year with Hutson freaking Mason as a QB. They usually have tremendous backs and good QB's but meh WR talent and they have still put up numbers. Richt knows QB's and offense, he molded Bobo into the coach he is.

He was. One thing I will say though is that Richt's offenses have never had great olines and it was one of the things that was a legit gripe. He would get highly rated linemen but they always had poor numbers. I even recall a few years back he actually made the comment that he doesn't need a great line to put up points, which had everybody up here throwing a fit lol.

There has also been some inconsistent QB recruiting. There's no way there should be gaps where they have to depend on a transfer from UVA, who couldn't win the job there. Going from getting guys like Stafford, Murray, Mettenberger, to depending on Mason or Lambert this year, shouldn't happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back