Richt, Brown stop by 2018 5-star Lingard's school

Advertisement
This will show how if kids feel we've turned the corner and are now a serious contender, if we can ink this kid. We need a top kid like this to sign with us and other top recruits will take notice. Show kids we are a winner and have high draft picks, then we back.

Advertisement
Bama is greedy as ****. Smh

So is F$U with Cook.

This track fascination and Olympic talk scares me a bit...we haven't fared too well in head to head SERIOUS track stars that I recall....

I hope he sees the huge opportunity at tailback here and understands track goals can be accomplished anywhere.

UM

Real Cane Tweed? Can somebody explain this a little more? I've never seen RCT until just now, little curious.

Miami and FSU was his leader right now. But James Cook, Devin Cook brother is committed to FSU for the 2018 class. Miami have a 75-85% chance. Because I doubt Lorenzo Lingard going to follow Cook. I tweet at him sometime to come to Miami. You can follow him on twitter @D1champ99 he need 10K from Miami fans.

Advertisement
Real Cane Tweed? Can somebody explain this a little more? I've never seen RCT until just now, little curious.

Real Cane Talk

It's a private message board created years ago after a major fallout between Ferman and posters on Canesport. The posters who left, created RCT. The rest is history.

Miami and FSU was his leader right now. But James Cook, Devin Cook brother is committed to FSU for the 2018 class. Miami have a 75-85% chance. Because I doubt Lorenzo Lingard going to follow Cook. I tweet at him sometime to come to Miami. You can follow him on twitter @D1champ99 he need 10K from Miami fans.

Didnt Lil Cook regress this yr? Keep him committed to Free Shoes so we can scoop up Lingard.

2018 smells like a top 5 recruiting class to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Didnt Lil Cook regress this yr? Keep him committed to Free Shoes so we can scoop up Lingard.

2018 smells like a top 5 recruiting class to me.

Not really. Cook only had 628 yards rushing but still averaged 9.2 ypc...

That's a lot of visiting. I'm glad the kid doesn't need to go to class or anything, I'd hate for him to ruin his future by getting an education.

Advertisement
Back