Richt - Blake not a problem, Manny will right the ship

Advertisement
Once again. The great coaches are not lining up to be booed out of Coral Gables:

"There are some places where it is going to be sold out no matter what—win lose or draw. You will still catch junk when you don’t win, but at Miami there is a lot of things that have to be managed that you don’t have to deal with at Georgia or Florida.”

Richt is the ultimate sunshine pumper for all things in life. I doubt he's ever said a negative word about another coach or AD in an interview. So what's the point of asking Richt unless u just want to hear that everything's going to be alright? A question like that borders on rhetorical. ... I'd love to hear Highsmith's answer to the same questions though.

Also, this reeks of a bull**** favor call to CMR to quiet the restless natives, because we all know CMR basically trolled Manure all season long and picked against us every time on ACC Network...he couldn't wait to bash Manny. This is some poorly executed politicking on behalf of Bukake James and the Hecht.

Advertisement
Richt's logic was gone on that one. Manny took over the program right after Richt left it. Someone's at fault.
Richt hires his 22 year old son, who played QB at a baptist college in the south, Manny said I’ll trump you Mark, I’ll hired a bartender at the next restaurant we stop at....
It just so happened to be an Applebee’s, and that’s how coach Banda was made

Advertisement
Richt hires his 22 year old son, who played QB at a baptist college in the south, Manny said I’ll trump you Mark, I’ll hired a bartender at the next restaurant we stop at....
It just so happened to be an Applebee’s, and that’s how coach Banda was made

I’m sure that Manny recommended Banda to Richt, but Richt didn’t have to listen to that advice. Banda was ultimately Richt’s hire.

And Banda was later promoted by Richt to be one of our co-DCs. Along with Patke.

People correctly bash Diaz for not firing Banda and Patke from the staff altogether. But keep in mind that he actually demoted them from the positions they were going to hold under Richt.

And some people say that Richt was a good coach here......

Last edited:
This is like how we said Willie was doing a great job at FSU

Every loss to FIU, LT, Duke etc makes Mark Richt look better and better

This is like how we said Willie was doing a great job at FSU

Every loss to FIU, LT, Duke etc makes Mark Richt look better and better

Richt didn’t even trash Georgia after they fired him midseason

People are kidding themselves if they think he’s not enjoying watching Manuel fail, especially after all the shots Mandy took at the offense and Richt indirectly when he took over

Advertisement
Richt didn’t even trash Georgia after they fired him midseason

People are kidding themselves if they think he’s not enjoying watching Manuel fail, especially after all the shots Mandy took at the offense and Richt indirectly when he took over
Yep. Richt is a low key savage.

If you don’t think he took pleasure in watching us lose to FIU you’re ***king crazy.

Dude got hired at Georgia - and fired at Georgia - and hired by Blake. Two jobs. Dooley and Blake the only two that have ever hired him as HC.

Of course he's going to like Blake - who hired his *** immediately after he was fired - and that had to be embarrassing.

Never mind that Blake has hired three duds in a row.

Richt a good man. I would have went on WQAM and said manny in over his head. Thought he knew everything because his defense played well 2 years ago. Offense sucks because jarren is lazy and entitled and kosi cant read defenses. Blake wanted me to fire my son because offense was too simple but we couldnt do anything complex because mark pope still doesnt know the playbook. The fans dont show up to games, and 3 star recruits think they deserve bags. Cant recruit here because kids transfer so much u cant even keep up with what high school they are at. Blake thinks he is a fundraiser but i had to put the downpayment on the IPF. Program dead

Advertisement
James hire Mark instead of Butch. James hired Manny instead of Butch. Hum. I understood Mark only because it was easy and safe, stupid but apparently safe. Manny was just frigging lazy and stupid. Note, the two ADs that hired Mark for his two HC jobs are his picks for two best ADs ever. If frigging Donna the ***** hire me to a multi million $ job, she would be my number one person in the world too. Yeah, I know, I am a *****.

Yes, the same Richt who picked La Tech over Miami thinks Diaz will right there ship. Whatever 🙄

Right on!

Coach Richt war right about the LA Tech game, as he is right about Diaz and Blake.

He knows more about college football and all associated issues than if you combined the college football knowledge of all those who post on this board, starting with me, and multiplied it by 100,000!!

Richt is the ultimate sunshine pumper for all things in life. I doubt he's ever said a negative word about another coach or AD in an interview. So what's the point of asking Richt unless u just want to hear that everything's going to be alright? A question like that borders on rhetorical. ... I'd love to hear Highsmith's answer to the same questions though.

Mark Richt only says things he knows to be true. If he didn't believe Manny and James could get the job done he would remain silent on the subject.

I love the comments regarding the grading of coaches on this board as I recall how many of you "experts" participated in flying a banner plane inferring Butch Davis was a horrible coach, which convinced him and his wife to not re-up with the Canes.

Advertisement
Back