Richt and this staff...

5XNC

Senior
Are why UM will ALWAYS be a threat and will never be down for good. The last class and the 2018 class and the talent within 100 miles of UM is too great. We can get tons of local talent to come down for the day, for a bball game etc. We can build relationships with kids and see kids multiple times vs 1 or 2. The right staff will always have a chance to compete and be elite and richt is showing that.

Advertisement
All I said was Richt or any competent staff will always show UM will never be down for good, as some outsiders would like.

Advertisement
Newsflash:

If you really do not like what the new thread says, do not respond. It goes to the back page. Otherwise the posting stays around!

PS

I see no issues with this posting.

While we on the subject of the coaches.....when in the last decade have we raved about the defense??,.. Or the bowl win,.. Or the ability to coach the most talent from our players?? Now that we have a legit staff,.. Now we want to question this recruits ability,.. Or all of that recruits shortcomings!! Why can't we just sit back and enjoy the show these coaches and students are bringing to our lives finally, without questioning their every move,.. Or how we would have done it different? And "that's all I got to say bout that"!

Newsflash:

If you really do not like what the new thread says, do not respond. It goes to the back page. Otherwise the posting stays around!

PS

I see no issues with this posting.

Newsflash:

You clog the Board with garbage more than most trolls.

Advertisement
That's why I referred to UM as a sleeping giant while Shanntard and Folden were flailing away.

I never bought the overall doom and gloom being spread by the morons about UM not having a chance in today's landscape because we don't have waterfalls in the locker room. We have something way more important--the best local talent base of any program in the country.

All we ever need here is a competent HC with a good plan, a great eye for talent, and a great recruiting staff.

That's why I referred to UM as a sleeping giant while Shanntard and Folden were flailing away.

I never bought the overall doom and gloom being spread by the morons about UM not having a chance in today's landscape because we don't have waterfalls in the locker room. We have something way more important--the best local talent base of any program in the country.

All we ever need here is a competent HC with a good plan, a great eye for talent, and a great recruiting staff.

Yep 100%....that's why the 1 UF poster on their site said to their whole board.... "y'all really think Miami is gonna stay down forever?" He's the only one with a brain over there

Are why UM will ALWAYS be a threat and will never be down for good. The last class and the 2018 class and the talent within 100 miles of UM is too great. We can get tons of local talent to come down for the day, for a bball game etc. We can build relationships with kids and see kids multiple times vs 1 or 2. The right staff will always have a chance to compete and be elite and richt is showing that.

Been telling myself this for a decade.

Advertisement

You know what the old saying is. "Don't go chasing waterfalls".

Been telling myself this for a decade.

So here comes the **** in the punchbowl.

You get we have a competent staff now, don't you? Actually, a lot more than competent. Something we didn't have last 10 years. That's the difference.

It is a good time to finally be excited about our team. I'm telling you, if Richt can start winning big, with his personality and the way Mom's, Dad's and Grandma's are going to love him and trust him, he can build this place into something really special. All he has to do is win, but with winning comes poachers for our coaches. That is one thing that will be difficult when we start winning big, keeping this coaching staff. You can see it happening at Alabama right now. I would expect Pruitt to be gone from there within 2 years.

Advertisement
It is a good time to finally be excited about our team. I'm telling you, if Richt can start winning big, with his personality and the way Mom's, Dad's and Grandma's are going to love him and trust him, he can build this place into something really special. All he has to do is win, but with winning comes poachers for our coaches. That is one thing that will be difficult when we start winning big, keeping this coaching staff. You can see it happening at Alabama right now. I would expect Pruitt to be gone from there within 2 years.

I think the observation is solid. I think that one big difference is that Bama has their program set, and we are working to get it set under Richt. I think us losing Diaz and Kool now would be much more damaging to the u than bama losing their oc and their oc replacement this year, and their dc last year. and then they have lost other coaches, cristobal for example. Tide won't miss a beat. We are working to get there!

I think the observation is solid. I think that one big difference is that Bama has their program set, and we are working to get it set under Richt. I think us losing Diaz and Kool now would be much more damaging to the u than bama losing their oc and their oc replacement this year, and their dc last year. and then they have lost other coaches, cristobal for example. Tide won't miss a beat. We are working to get there!

Not so fast my friend. I really do think the tide has turned. I think this is gonna be felt on their end. Way too many coaches bounced for one year. All the relationships those guys had are now gone. I do think they will struggle on O this year more than last year unless that true fr. QB is some cerebral animal and learns everything asap and plays that way. I doubt that though. I think Bama will still win the SEC but that isn't saying much. Think the coaching departures finally catch up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe richt chose his staff very carefully! Not that money doesn't sway people,.. But I think the core values of this staff, has a great deal of loyalty there as well. I think at the very least,.. We get the chance to keep them, before they just up and bolt for the next highest paying job.

Not so fast my friend. I really do think the tide has turned. I think this is gonna be felt on their end. Way too many coaches bounced for one year. All the relationships those guys had are now gone. I do think they will struggle on O this year more than last year unless that true fr. QB is some cerebral animal and learns everything asap and plays that way. I doubt that though. I think Bama will still win the SEC but that isn't saying much. Think the coaching departures finally catch up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they may struggle with a vertical passing game, but they do have solid lineman and running backs. I think they have some stud wideouts as well. QB is a question mark for sure, but surely he gets better. A BAMA team with no quarterback is LSU, no?

Advertisement
Back