Richt and this staff...

It is a good time to finally be excited about our team. I'm telling you, if Richt can start winning big, with his personality and the way Mom's, Dad's and Grandma's are going to love him and trust him, he can build this place into something really special. All he has to do is win, but with winning comes poachers for our coaches. That is one thing that will be difficult when we start winning big, keeping this coaching staff. You can see it happening at Alabama right now. I would expect Pruitt to be gone from there within 2 years.

I think the observation is solid. I think that one big difference is that Bama has their program set, and we are working to get it set under Richt. I think us losing Diaz and Kool now would be much more damaging to the u than bama losing their oc and their oc replacement this year, and their dc last year. and then they have lost other coaches, cristobal for example. Tide won't miss a beat. We are working to get there!

Not so fast my friend. I really do think the tide has turned. I think this is gonna be felt on their end. Way too many coaches bounced for one year. All the relationships those guys had are now gone. I do think they will struggle on O this year more than last year unless that true fr. QB is some cerebral animal and learns everything asap and plays that way. I doubt that though. I think Bama will still win the SEC but that isn't saying much. Think the coaching departures finally catch up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they may struggle with a vertical passing game, but they do have solid lineman and running backs. I think they have some stud wideouts as well. QB is a question mark for sure, but surely he gets better. A BAMA team with no quarterback is LSU, no?

Lol basically!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
When UM administration is bought in and the coaching staff is plugged in, 83/87/89/91/01 happens!!!

Are why UM will ALWAYS be a threat and will never be down for good. The last class and the 2018 class and the talent within 100 miles of UM is too great. We can get tons of local talent to come down for the day, for a bball game etc. We can build relationships with kids and see kids multiple times vs 1 or 2. The right staff will always have a chance to compete and be elite and richt is showing that.

Been telling myself this for a decade.

So here comes the **** in the punchbowl.

You get we have a competent staff now, don't you? Actually, a lot more than competent. Something we didn't have last 10 years. That's the difference.

That was kinda the point... people were saying the u is dead, but all we really needed was a competent staff to recruit the local talent and coach em up. Which is what we have. That was OPs point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back