Richt and the staff vouched for muhammad to be selected

Advertisement
Let's hope AQM actually goes in and puts in the work. Focus on football not that glam life he trying.

Advertisement
Saints got a steal if the kid comes in an puts in the work...about time we got a little defense.

Advertisement
Staff didn't dismiss AQM, the higher ups in athletic dept did.

We were a month away from officially being off probation - and last year wasn't a make or break year. Ultimately I think the Athletic Department made the right decision. Kid was given a second chance and broke another rule - only himself to blame.

I'm really glad he got his shot in the Biggs!! But that doesn't mean I don't wish I could've seen him with some of that Kool coaching for his last year!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
AQM was too flashy for his own good but seems like a good, hard working dude. I'm not saying they didn't deserve it but I really felt for Grace and AQM when they got kicked off the team. Talented guys, I think we'll see both, Most certainly AQM, on Sundays making plays.

AQM was too flashy for his own good but seems like a good, hard working dude. I'm not saying they didn't deserve it but I really felt for Grace and AQM when they got kicked off the team. Talented guys, I think we'll see both, Most certainly AQM, on Sundays making plays.

Yup. He got a knot snatched in his *** - hard - for doing stupid stuff.

I'm glad he made ANY team! Love my Canes and want to see them do well - in whatever they do.

Advertisement
Coley, AQM and Grace are steals.

I loved reading the comment about the Saints sitting on aMQ for a round and a half. Shows they rated him a low 4th rounder, even after he missed 2 full years of college ball. I think he would have gone top 2 if he hadn't been kicked off. Those were expensive cars indeed.

Fvck AQM. He gave my Canes nothing but grief. All world talent who gave us nothing but headaches. All this obsession with the NFL is laughable.

You guys eat the *** of a knucklehead who did nothing but fvck UM, yet you shred a guy like Berrios who will play his guts out for 4 years, contribute every year, and is an exemplary teammate and student and a credit to my alma mater.

I loved reading the comment about the Saints sitting on aMQ for a round and a half. Shows they rated him a low 4th rounder, even after he missed 2 full years of college ball. I think he would have gone top 2 if he hadn't been kicked off. Those were expensive cars indeed.

Deftinitely, aqm is a character man lol, he been living a lavish lifestyle even before college. Muhammad will make his presence known in the league. He was the second most talented prospect to come out of Miami in this draft class behind njoku

Deftinitely, aqm is a character man lol, he been living a lavish lifestyle even before college. Muhammad will make his presence known in the league. He was the second most talented prospect to come out of Miami in this draft class behind njoku

talent doesnt mean caca if you cant keep yourself on the field. aqm is the biggest impediment to aqm. if something doesnt change within him, his past will be his prelude.

Advertisement
Back