Richt and the staff vouched for muhammad to be selected

Coley, AQM and Grace are steals.

I loved reading the comment about the Saints sitting on aMQ for a round and a half. Shows they rated him a low 4th rounder, even after he missed 2 full years of college ball. I think he would have gone top 2 if he hadn't been kicked off. Those were expensive cars indeed.

Deftinitely, aqm is a character man lol, he been living a lavish lifestyle even before college. Muhammad will make his presence known in the league. He was the second most talented prospect to come out of Miami in this draft class behind njoku

talent doesnt mean caca if you cant keep yourself on the field. aqm is the biggest impediment to aqm. if something doesnt change within him, his past will be his prelude.

+1

Advertisement
He was missed, especially against VT when we were banged up along the lines. I am not saying we would have won that game by any stretch, but that was his career here in a nutshell. All the talent in the world doesn't do you any good if you put yourself out of the lineup over nonsense. I hope he has matured and takes this opportunity as his biggest and likely final chance. I will you, his act will wear very thin in an NFL locker room if he hasn't.

He was missed, especially against VT when we were banged up along the lines. I am not saying we would have won that game by any stretch, but that was his career here in a nutshell. All the talent in the world doesn't do you any good if you put yourself out of the lineup over nonsense. I hope he has matured and takes this opportunity as his biggest and likely final chance. I will you, his act will wear very thin in an NFL locker room if he hasn't.
You got to think about it had we not been on probation he would have been suspended only 1 or 2 games. The rental car discount was not that big of a deal. And the other suspension his ex roommate pushed his son so he hit that mf in his nose. Again so he was protecting his son, I would do the same if I had one... Let's be real it's not like he got arrested for domestic violence against women, having weed or a gun on him like some of these other prospects in the draft. Wouldn't categorize it as a character concern tbh...

You got to think about it had we not been on probation he would have been suspended only 1 or 2 games. The rental car discount was not that big of a deal. And the other suspension his ex roommate pushed his son so he hit that mf in his nose. Again so he was protecting his son, I would do the same if I had one... Let's be real it's not like he got arrested for domestic violence against women, having weed or a gun on him like some of these other prospects in the draft. Wouldn't categorize it as a character concern tbh...

The rental car episode was more than him "getting a discount." It had to do with actually owned and had a financial interest in that rental company. Whatever, in the past.

He still posted pictures of himself and the Odell Beckham hair-do standing in front of Lambo and Ferraris like he was already the starting DE for the Patriots. That act will wear thin in the NFL very quickly.

Fvck AQM. He gave my Canes nothing but grief. All world talent who gave us nothing but headaches. All this obsession with the NFL is laughable.

You guys eat the *** of a knucklehead who did nothing but fvck UM, yet you shred a guy like Berrios who will play his guts out for 4 years, contribute every year, and is an exemplary teammate and student and a credit to my alma mater.

dude, you summed up exactly what i was thinking.

if a kid wants to be a condom head, then F*ck him .... but if he is going to do the right thing, then he is all right in my book

Advertisement
Fvck AQM. He gave my Canes nothing but grief. All world talent who gave us nothing but headaches. All this obsession with the NFL is laughable.

You guys eat the *** of a knucklehead who did nothing but fvck UM, yet you shred a guy like Berrios who will play his guts out for 4 years, contribute every year, and is an exemplary teammate and student and a credit to my alma mater.

dude, you summed up exactly what i was thinking.

if a kid wants to be a condom head, then F*ck him .... but if he is going to do the right thing, then he is all right in my book

Agreed on the inherent unfairness of Berrios and others like him getting grief when all they do is put in work on the field, stay out of trouble off it, and represent UM with respect. They can't all be All-Americans.

That said, I hope the events of the past year had a profound impact on AQM and helped him focus on the things he needs to do to be a professional in the NFL. I just wish it didn't take him putting my Hurricanes in such a precarious position to get there...

Advertisement
Back