Richt and Dugans talk Storm 18 momentum

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]846755481628659713[/TWEET]

[TWEET]846757378053849089[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pete, I'm about to take off on a plane which is taxying. I just need to know if Richt said we F-ckin?

So refreshing to not have a used car salesman as a coach anymore. If that were Gorlden he'd be so smug and be taking a victory lap.

Advertisement
Spoke like a true veteran. Cautiously optimistic.

I get it, and I love that they're cautious because they KNOW this could change at the drop of a hat (no pun intended), but I would jump out of my seat and do cartwheels if a coach would just be like "**** YES THEY'RE ALL COMING TO UM. WHY WOULDN'T YOU?!?! WE'RE GETTING EVEN MORE SOON!!"

Gotta stay on these kids and most importantly, win, win, win, and win some more....AND HAVE FUN WHILE WINNING.

Advertisement
Spoke like a true veteran. Cautiously optimistic.

I get it, and I love that they're cautious because they KNOW this could change at the drop of a hat (no pun intended), but I would jump out of my seat and do cartwheels if a coach would just be like "**** YES THEY'RE ALL COMING TO UM. WHY WOULDN'T YOU?!?! WE'RE GETTING EVEN MORE SOON!!"

I would love to hear that too but that isn't who CMR is. Either way, as long they cumming, I'm good.

Advertisement
Back