Richt AM presser

Advertisement
Advertisement
My thought was Kris B. Whoever it is I hope they didn’t force the kids hand cause of their ****** job of recruiting
I doubt it’s bogle because he wasn’t announcing till signing day... I think he was referring to JH or Stevenson that was gonna anounce at all star but yeah they definitely pressured to ride the ship... with Jarren leaving this has become embarrassing

Advertisement
Advertisement
A quick rundown of what I remember from my drive in and listening. He said ideal would be to sign 42 O and D players every year. Last year it didn't workout that way and we signed a ton of O players and this year they need to replace a lot on the D side of the ball as in the next two years there will be a lot of new faces on the field. Didn't want to talk on the Williams issue.

Advertisement
It's Haselwood. OU was the real smoke screen to build up suspense, but with thing's falling apart, he needs momentum to get Stevenson to sign on Friday, and to keep Williams from bolting.

It's Haselwood. OU was the real smoke screen to build up suspense, but with thing's falling apart, he needs momentum to get Stevenson to sign on Friday, and to keep Williams from bolting.

I thought Stevenson did the same thing as Haselwood?

Advertisement
Back