Richt’s Comment On Transfers

If this has been mentioned already ignore it but I found it interesting. This is from A Ivins’ Twitter account. The timing of the comment is obvious. I wonder if any players have reached out about UM? Also I wonder if he’d turn a stud away. I’d like to believe the door is open to anyone that can be an asset.

View attachment 56412

Man, I absolutely love Coach Richt. Looking at our schedule, that had to be FSU players that we recruited.

That's the gentleman savage way of telling them that they fvcked up and have to live with it.

These dumb *** kids just don't realize how fortunate you are when you have the opportunity to play for a winning coach who leads with integrity and character and actually cares about you as a human being.

Now they are stuck with Willie... LMAO!

Advertisement
Outside of FSU and those players mentioned, I couldn't think of another team that we played this year where there was a player on the other team we had recruited.

LB Tevon Coney (ND 2015 class) and DB Carlos Becker (FSU last year) are 2 more off the top of my head.

Doubt Coney. Now Becker I can see. I really wanted him in the ‘16 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Some of you are confusing grad transfers (which we are generally interested in) vs. recruits we offered who spurned us and are now unhappy where they went. Saying no to the latter makes a Miami offer even more special, and the penalty for not accepting steeper.

McKitty comes to mind; idiot move on his part to go to FSU, and his ship in Miami has sailed.

Advertisement
Cant wait to see Josh Joke beggin like lil bytch to come back

As fans we all saw this coming for months, I'm just thankful Frierson stayed. From what i've see, kid is gonna be a good one.

Don't see Jobe regretting his decision though. Most kids with his ability don't intend on being "student athletes", but this kid is **** near 21, isn't he? He and his parents made a big time business decision. Do I think he will regret the experience? Sure. Do I think he will regret the shortcut to immediate national attention if he manages to beat out one of the safeties ahead of him?

NOPE!

Advertisement
We have a great coach, who will be with us for a very long time! The U is going to be unstoppable and we should feel blessed to have CMR.
Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
That’s some boss ****...if I was Richt I wouldn’t even say nun I’d just smile an walk away lol

It’s always been Rick‘s mindset once you have your chance to come and don’t come were not taking them on the rebound. If any of those that don’t sign in December even start a little bit of gameplaying they will be replaced.

Advertisement
Back