Richmond Virginia

Advertisement
I want some soul food or carribean food im tired of bbq being in south texas for the last 4 years lol but ill try it once just for you & the gator tears thread RVA lol

What do you suggest at mamma zu's?
No good caribbean food in dc.. I would try to find some yardies and see if they might sell you a plate. irea cafe, negrill... basic basic... haven't had a good one since sweet mangoes burned down off rock creek and georgia ave

Advertisement
No good caribbean food in dc.. I would try to find some yardies and see if they might sell you a plate. irea cafe, negrill... basic basic... haven't had a good one since sweet mangoes burned down off rock creek and georgia ave

Just had a guy tell me karinas and a new spot called jamaica house has some good food im going to try the curry goat and rice and peas at both places eventually ill try every place you guys mention in this thread

Get the white pizza to start and then everything they do is great. It lloks like **** but it's awesome. I would choose Mamma Zu if only doing 1 and only do ribs at Buz & Neds. I get baby backs but they have spare ribs too.

Through my experience the whole in the wall places that look like crap usually have the best food. In that case i cant wait to try mama zu's

Advertisement
I live in south side richmond, va at the moment.

soul food= Croaker spot, mama js, southern kitchen and soulbistro-home of the heavy plates.

Caribbean- the jerk pit used to kill it but they closed. now its between carenas and Jamaica house @D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

you should try skrimp shak too. that **** is bangin

soul food= Croaker spot, mama js, southern kitchen and soulbistro-home of the heavy plates.

Caribbean- the jerk pit used to kill it but they closed. now its between carenas and Jamaica house @D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Carena's is on Midlothian Turnpike at 150. Haven't been there in years but i remember the jerk wings being good. Had a great fried flounder sandwich at a Skrimp Shack by Yorktown. They opened one in Colonial Heights. Where's the one in South Richmond? I used to live there. Was in Westover Hills not far from the bridge to Maymont Park.

Advertisement
Every time I go to the 757 for work I always stop by pierces BBQ. For my money the best in the state
If you are by old downtown Suffolk have a pulled or chopped pork sandwhich at That Good BBQ. The meat is really good and they bake brioche buns right there.

Every time I go to the 757 for work I always stop by pierces BBQ. For my money the best in the state
Pierces BBQ is another one of my BBQ spots just for BBQ only, never had anything else. Smoke BBQ in Newport News has the best smoked wings.

Just had Skrimp shack tonight me. Got the tilapia sandwich and took one to my Mom and sister. Plenty of fish on those sandwiches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back