Richie Petitbon-Grad Transfer

Stop telling me he’s a top 75 guy. I don’t care, 5 of the top 8 projected OT’s for the draft weren’t even in the top 500, one was even a 6’7 225 TE out of high school, and 7 of the 10 of the top OTs weren’t even in the top 250. Bama isn’t this O-line factory...very few of them are high round draft picks and mos their high round picks from Saban’s tenured have come in the last 3-4 years and Brent Key isn’t a great coach which has been known since his days at UCF where he held the OL title with the recruiting coordinator title.

I also am expecting Searels to be fired at the end of the signing period since he isn’t giving out offers anymore...being fired and not giving offers usually go hand and hand.
First of all Petitbon is a guard so I don’t know why you are bringing up tackles. Second, there were 5 5 star OTs in 2015 and 2016 combined. Two of them are top 10 pick locks(Little and Jonah) and Hyatt had a second round grade last year before returning to Clemson. Ivey has been very solid for UF this year and the 5th is some dude at ND I have no clue about. So yea tell me again how top players coming in don’t leave as top players going out?

There’s a million kids that play high school football, approximately half are seniors. Growth spurts happen after high school so it’s tough to predict what’s going to happen. But more than likely if you are a highly rated kid, like a top 75 player out of 500,000, then clearly you got talent and potential.

Advertisement
First of all Petitbon is a guard so I don’t know why you are bringing up tackles. Second, there were 5 5 star OTs in 2015 and 2016 combined. Two of them are top 10 pick locks(Little and Jonah) and Hyatt had a second round grade last year before returning to Clemson. Ivey has been very solid for UF this year and the 5th is some dude at ND I have no clue about. So yea tell me again how top players coming in don’t leave as top players going out?

There’s a million kids that play high school football, approximately half are seniors. Growth spurts happen after high school so it’s tough to predict what’s going to happen. But more than likely if you are a highly rated kid, like a top 75 player out of 500,000, then clearly you got talent and potential.
I read this kid practiced at all 5 positions. Still, at 6'4" seems more like a guard.

Suspect-- with absolutely no information-- he will come back home and go to UMd.

Advertisement
Back