richards injured and on day to day

Advertisement
It's unfair to compare Richards with Coley. Coley may have always gotten up gimpy, but dude had a **** of a career against our biggest opponents (FSU) and fought through everything his final year here.

Richards is (way) more talented, but it's all just potential until he gets back to his freshman production and beyond.

It's unfair to compare Richards with Coley. Coley may have always gotten up gimpy, but dude had a **** of a career against our biggest opponents (FSU) and fought through everything his final year here.

Richards is (way) more talented, but it's all just potential until he gets back to his freshman production and beyond.
Coley always showed up vs FSU always. I think AR would be such a beast if they had a guy to throw it to him. He killed it with Kayak

Richards is (way) more talented, but it's all just potential until he gets back to his freshman production and beyond. a real QB

fify

Advertisement
The most alarming thing about Richards is his lack of fight for the ball last year and it continued into this LSU game. He almost acts like he's too good to bother putting in the effort to go up and get the ball.

Advertisement
Wr Richards on day to day injury report. Knee strain. During the summer many posters were stating that Richards is a first round talent in future NFL draft. Many predicted he would be a 1st team all American. I posted That Richards has all the raw talent necessary to be a game changer and a starting nfl receiver. But I also posted his injuries is a concern. Mentioned that he may be the type of player that is prone to injuries and because of his propensity for injuries his future is very uncertain. As expected the posters vehemently disagreed with my comments. My point is that there are a lot of people here that think their viewpoint is correct and nobody should question them. When someone expresses a viewpoint contrary to what they expound, then “**** is unleashed”.

Uknowhat would know , and so would Brook. Not the media being fed bs from the staff covering up their butts.

So with all do respect , shove this thread up your enormous ********.

In all fairness you are one of the bigges btiches on this site.

You are 100% ***aloon and everyone know it. Cept you.

And he wants to suck me and I won’t let him, what a ***aloon. I told him he could still stalk me and down vote all my posts but I won’t let him touch my weiner. I have standards

I heard Corch O say that was the best receiving Corps LSU faced in years. There were a couple of really nice catches - but we really could have used that early back shoulder fade right at the end zone.

Advertisement
Team doctors say a slight sprain, evaluate day to day. No reason for him to go this week but hopefully back following week.

I've seen this script before. He's not doing anything this season. I got ripped last year for saying it's Stacy Coley part 2. Well it's Stacy Coley part 2. Injury prone and a garbage QB. Not a good combination.

Advertisement
Back