richards injured and on day to day

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
Wr Richards on day to day injury report. Knee strain. During the summer many posters were stating that Richards is a first round talent in future NFL draft. Many predicted he would be a 1st team all American. I posted That Richards has all the raw talent necessary to be a game changer and a starting nfl receiver. But I also posted his injuries is a concern. Mentioned that he may be the type of player that is prone to injuries and because of his propensity for injuries his future is very uncertain. As expected the posters vehemently disagreed with my comments. My point is that there are a lot of people here that think their viewpoint is correct and nobody should question them. When someone expresses a viewpoint contrary to what they expound, then “**** is unleashed”.

Advertisement
He’s day to day cause Richt contributing the fake narrative of injury to protect his ego and hurt his players future earnings.

Wr Richards on day to day injury report. Knee strain. During the summer many posters were stating that Richards is a first round talent in future NFL draft. Many predicted he would be a 1st team all American. I posted That Richards has all the raw talent necessary to be a game changer and a starting nfl receiver. But I also posted his injuries is a concern. Mentioned that he may be the type of player that is prone to injuries and because of his propensity for injuries his future is very uncertain. As expected the posters vehemently disagreed with my comments. My point is that there are a lot of people here that think their viewpoint is correct and nobody should question them. When someone expresses a viewpoint contrary to what they expound, then “**** is unleashed”.

I don't agree with your words,statement,opinion, chest thumping, none of it, all your posts are I I I I , me me me me, but yet you think your viewpoint is correct and all others are wrong, how'ya doing Malweak, gonna learn how to play QB? Get over yourself

Advertisement
I don't agree with your words,statement,opinion, chest thumping, none of it, all your posts are I I I I , me me me me, but yet you think your viewpoint is correct and all others are wrong, how'ya doing Malweak, gonna learn how to play QB? Get over yourself
Noticed you have posted only 10 messages since you joined in 2005. But you just became a proud member of the lemming brigade after LSU loss. I Don’t want credit. Have no intention of patting myself on back. Simply demonstrating how wrong and impulsive many posters are on this forum. Go Canes.

100 percent

He’s day to day cause Richt contributing the fake narrative of injury to protect his ego and hurt his players future earnings.

Is it remotely possible that he could have went on a Rosier sideline rant AND gotten hurt too? Or maybe this just a continuation of the fake hurt hamstring narrative Richt diabolically schemed up from last season to continue to hurt Richard's future earnings potential?

Advertisement
Noticed you have posted only 10 messages since you joined in 2005. But you just became a proud member of the lemming brigade after LSU loss. I Don’t want credit. Have no intention of patting myself on back. Simply demonstrating how wrong and impulsive many posters are on this forum. Go Canes.

Go fck yourself clown, who gives a rats *** how many posts a person has and when they joined, proud yes, a member no, quite sure those small rodents found in/near the Arctic are not forming some type of military brigade and joining forces with CIS. Good day to you.

Is it remotely possible that he could have went on a Rosier sideline rant AND gotten hurt too? Or maybe this just a continuation of the fake hurt hamstring narrative Richt diabolically schemed up from last season to continue to hurt Richard's future earnings potential?

Fasho but he’s still full of shīt too. Been in this rodeo too long. Pass the Himalayan.

Go fck yourself clown, who gives a rats *** how many posts a person has and when they joined, proud yes, a member no, quite sure those small rodents found in/near the Arctic are not forming some type of military brigade and joining forces with CIS. Good day to you.
Another genius that uses profanity when disagreeing with someone.

Advertisement
Starting to seem like Yatil Green. Had the look and a ton of talent but the body just did hold up. Hope it starts to come back together for him as he has the makings of a great career here and in the NFL.

So there is actually a poster, maybe more, who thinks Richt made up the hamstring issue in an attempt to hurt his future as an NFL player? Wow, I'll leave it at that.

Advertisement
Starting to seem like Yatil Green. Had the look and a ton of talent but the body just did hold up. Hope it starts to come back together for him as he has the makings of a great career here and in the NFL.

I thought that kid was gonna be tha don dadda too.....

This is the Coley saga all over again.

Both had amazing freshman years.

Both were hampered by injuries during their sophomore and junior years.

He came out that locker room screaming like bruh put in a new qb, MR screamed back and said u have a lower extremity stfu. This is the real story

Advertisement
Back