Rhett (overrated) Lashlee !!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
His run play calling is horrible
The weakness of the online is inside and all he does is inside runs
Where is the toss , speed option, jet sweeps , there is no imagination

Advertisement
He doesn’t use the middle of the field enough for my liking. We have two TEs that we neglected in that area. When we attacked it, it must’ve worked too well.

Advertisement
Not impressed TBH. There’s no innovation in the run game just HB dive. Athletic QB in King but no QB draws nor Zone option. Brevin and Mallory should be 75 percent of the pass offense and Harley should get 20 percent yet He continues target Wiggins and Pope. Offense doesn’t do anything well enough to consider it an identity.

Advertisement
yea not his fault...

He is what he is ....always has been ...average journeyman OC with and above average qb to prop him up.

He's streaky as ****.

Clearly knows what he's doing, for the most part, but every now and again he does something moronic and puts us behind the sticks.

As good as King is, I can't fully judge Lashlee until he doesn't have charmin soft WRs and OLinemen. Although I wish he'd throw to Mallory more.

yea not his fault...

He is what he is ....always has been ...average journeyman OC with and above average qb to prop him up.
Come on guys! Our most explosive receiver is a tight end! Our oline is not rugged to the extent we run downhill! It’s amazing this team won 8 games with this personnel.
Defensive scheme is horrendous! Out leveraged all the time! We send our defensive linemen on upfield rush on every down hoping to make a tackle for loss and our LBs don’t provide second level run defense. Our personnel do not fit the style of defense Manny wants!

Advertisement
Back