Rhett Lashlee with Joe Rose on WQAM

Advertisement
I know its too early to say this but maybe Miami has their future HC here in Lashlee. Could be like another Dennis Erickson type. We'll see. I am impressed with this guy, but let's see what he does on the field first.

I know its too early to say this but maybe Miami has their future HC here in Lashlee. Could be like another Dennis Erickson type. We'll see. I am impressed with this guy, but let's see what he does on the field first.
Blessing in disguise. I'm with it...

This quote says a lot about Lashlee:

"Lashlee may have done his best work in his lone season at UConn in 2017. The Huskies went from 122nd to 50th in total offense despite not having a receiver or running back who could run faster than a 4.7."

I remember when we hired Lashlee, after watching the SMU games, I took a look at some Uconn games as well. You really saw Lashlee scheme to the weaknesses of his opponents. That team was clearly lacking in the talent department but him getting that kind of production out of them was really encouraging.

Man, Enos really was SO incredibly bad... Remember that spark of hope we all felt during that opening drive against UF?? Yeah, turns out that Enos spent the whole off-season scripting that one drive and then just collected paychecks the rest of the season...

Advertisement
Man, Enos really was SO incredibly bad... Remember that spark of hope we all felt during that opening drive against UF?? Yeah, turns out that Enos spent the whole off-season scripting that one drive and then just collected paychecks the rest of the season...
That drive had EVERYONE believing we were in for some amazing **** that year.

Advertisement
That drive had EVERYONE believing we were in for some amazing **** that year.
Wanna know how BAD things got down here with bro style offense? That offense didnt even end as a TD drive.. A failed drive was something impressive to canes fans. We havent seen what a good college offense looks like in soo long that failed drives that just reach the redzone impress us.. LOL. ******* sad man

If all else fails the UM administration can always call on dan werner to be the OC again, I'd be real surprised if he's busy!

Advertisement
How Andrew continues to allow a gaping ****** like you to post is beyond me. Do you have pictures of him doing stuff with farm animals?
If so, maybe we know why he hasn't been around as much.

EPjfjiuW4AAvqeh.jpeg.jpg

Wanna know how BAD things got down here with bro style offense? That offense didnt even end as a TD drive.. A failed drive was something impressive to canes fans. We havent seen what a good college offense looks like in soo long that failed drives that just reach the redzone impress us.. LOL. ******* sad man
Jarren hit Brevin on a tipped TD pass over the middle for a TD on the drive.

Advertisement
I remember when we hired Lashlee, after watching the SMU games, I took a look at some Uconn games as well. You really saw Lashlee scheme to the weaknesses of his opponents. That team was clearly lacking in the talent department but him getting that kind of production out of them was really encouraging.

Excellent post. Thanks.

While I believe Lashlee is lights years ahead of Enos, if Lashlee had Baked Potato Williams at QB, his O would suffer as well. Discipline comes from the top, and we are still lacking there. However, Lashlee comes across as an alpha dog and I do believe his side of the ball will perform for him. He has the aura of a head coach, and young men will work for someone they see as an alpha.

Like someone else said, I see Lashlee as a head coach. The leadership qualities are there that I just don't see in Diaz.

Advertisement
Back