Rhett Lashlee with Joe Rose on WQAM

Advertisement
While I believe Lashlee is lights years ahead of Enos, if Lashlee had Baked Potato Williams at QB, his O would suffer as well. Discipline comes from the top, and we are still lacking there. However, Lashlee comes across as an alpha dog and I do believe his side of the ball will perform for him. He has the aura of a head coach, and young men will work for someone they see as an alpha.

Like someone else said, I see Lashlee as a head coach. The leadership qualities are there that I just don't see in Diaz.

Who says Lashlee chooses Jarren?

Who says Lashlee chooses Jarren?
There were no good options at QB last year. Why do you think the job is being handed to King? Sure, King is good, but Perry has been here 25 years and can't seem to beat anyone out for the job. Martell, while possibly better in Lashlee's system than in Enos', is still very average. Then there's Potato... Just no good options, at all.

Advertisement
No, when You and I contract Covid 19 that‘s where they are gonna put us. Only one of us is walking out alive.
Didn’t realize you had underlying medical conditions. Sorry you won’t make it. Or are you threading to kill me because you’re rustled on an internet message board? Keep it together tough guy. Stop being a subhuman.

Advertisement
Back