Rhett Lashlee, OC SMU

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Worth tuning into their game right now to scout him.

Relatively young OC (36) that was Malzahn's protege for several years as they came up together.

Unit was top 10 in scoring, total yards, and plays run. They go fast they move the ball and they score points.

Possible OC capable of being poached once Penos is sent back to ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And will the results of your scouting lead to a “Case For Lashlee” modeled after your “Case For Diaz “ thread you once started? Looking forward to it.

Probably but Manny will have good options.

It’s not going to matter. My gut tells me he’s not going to fire Enos anyway. Too quick to blame players and Manny’s ego is **** bent on him because Enos dropped 50 on his sorry Miss State defense 5 years ago. He thinks he’s a good coordinator.

There are nearly 0 names that are going to be an improvement that will want to come work for a guy that is going to be fired if they don’t improve.

Advertisement
It’s not going to matter. My gut tells me he’s not going to fire Enos anyway. Too quick to blame players and Manny’s ego is **** bent on him because Enos dropped 50 on his sorry Miss State defense 5 years ago. He thinks he’s a good coordinator.

There are nearly 0 names that are going to be an improvement that will want to come work for a guy that is going to be fired if they don’t improve.
Money talks

Advertisement
Up until today, SMU had scored in every quarter this season. I thought that was impressive.

I'm really watching these bowl games just to look for potentential coaches, coordinators, and assistants. Kent State was fun to watch last night. Hugh Freeze has Liberty playing well today.

Advertisement
Back