Rhett Lashlee, OC SMU

Has more to do with Buechele or however you spell it, being garbage. There’s a reason he left Texas. He’s not good when he goes up against a decent defense

Advertisement
5F07C634-047F-4ED2-BFF6-191714386415.jpeg

Advertisement
Bring him in as analyst but man for an offense that was scoring on everyone they seemed to have run into a brick wall that is the MIGHTY FaU owls defense... salute the hoot!!

In all honesty that was bad

Bring him in as analyst but man for an offense that was scoring on everyone they seemed to have run into a brick wall that is the MIGHTY FaU owls defense... salute the hoot!!

In all honesty that was bad

Their conference is a piece of sh*t...hence UCF being something there and their game with SMU or Memphis being BIG TIME GAMES.

Got**** a watered down FAU **** near scored 60.

Advertisement
It’s not going to matter. My gut tells me he’s not going to fire Enos anyway. Too quick to blame players and Manny’s ego is **** bent on him because Enos dropped 50 on his sorry Miss State defense 5 years ago. He thinks he’s a good coordinator.

There are nearly 0 names that are going to be an improvement that will want to come work for a guy that is going to be fired if they don’t improve.

Didn’t Enos actually drop 51 on Manny’s D, resulting in a 51-50 win for Arkansas?

Their conference is a piece of sh*t...hence UCF being something there and their game with SMU or Memphis being BIG TIME GAMES.

Got**** a watered down FAU **** near scored 60.

Actually, the AAC was rated higher than the ACC this year.

Advertisement
You gotta wonder if FAU is wondering why they bothered hiring Willie. They should’ve just rolled with the guy who coached the Bowl. He looked like he knew what he was doing.

Would have been stupid to do that u need a recruiter to get transfers and good players. Willie already signed the second highest commit in program history. With leavitt as DC spencer is expendable

Advertisement
It’s not going to matter. My gut tells me he’s not going to fire Enos anyway. Too quick to blame players and Manny’s ego is **** bent on him because Enos dropped 50 on his sorry Miss State defense 5 years ago. He thinks he’s a good coordinator.

There are nearly 0 names that are going to be an improvement that will want to come work for a guy that is going to be fired if they don’t improve.
Could get any of theses dudes for 1mil
Larry Fedora
Rhett Lashlee
Major Applewhite
Rich Rodriguez
Rob Sale
Warren Ruggiero
David Yost
Kevin Johns
Kendal Briles
Sean Gleason
Tim Beck

Could get any of theses dudes for 1mil
Larry Fedora
Rhett Lashlee
Major Applewhite
Rich Rodriguez
Rob Sale
Warren Ruggiero
David Yost
Kevin Johns
Kendal Briles
Sean Gleason
Tim Beck
You can get Yost for alot less than 1 million...He makes 250,000....for 750,000 he'd pack his bags tomorrow....

You can get Yost for alot less than 1 million...He makes 250,000....for 750,000 he'd pack his bags tomorrow....

They run the ball well to, on top of throwing it all over the field. Would be a great fit. Has done more with less at a lot of places.

Advertisement
Back