Rhett Lashlee Leaves Auburn

Advertisement
Look at you with the non-*** innuendo analysis back in early 2017. Was this before you met Kenneth and decided to change teams?
He didn’t do that back then. He would troll good posters sometimes but he was all about football and rap music. And he had good football posts too.

Maybe that will turn out to be the case, but for now it's just nystate ret-conning his prior postings so that he doesn't have to admit that his opinions shift with the winds.
I’m saying that should be the standard.

I have no idea how Lashlee will turn out. I’m always optimistic about everything so, of course, I think he should be a huge improvement. He has one good year as an OC under his belt, but we could be getting a great young OC who found his niche with the perfect blend between the Air Raid of Dykes and Malzahn’s power run based spread.

Advertisement
He didn’t do that back then. He would troll good posters sometimes but he was all about football and rap music. And he had good football posts too.

Ah, the good old days of nystate, just three years ago, before he decided to make 10,000 posts worth of obvious *** jokes.

I’m saying that should be the standard.

I have no idea how Lashlee will turn out. I’m always optimistic about everything so, of course, I think he should be a huge improvement. He has one good year as an OC under his belt, but we could be getting a great young OC who found his niche with the perfect blend between the Air Raid of Dykes and Malzahn’s power run based spread.

Yeah, I'm hoping that the comments about how Lashlee designs the offense with simplicity that the QBs can grasp and execute will be the key to getting N'Kosi and Jarren to be capable of something greater than what they have accomplished thus far.

I really believe that Enos' downfall was his constant PUBLIC criticism of the players, and that there was a perfect storm of injuries, player apathy, and (intentional) crappy play-calling from about mid-season onward.

I, too, start out optimistic, and then I evaluate the evidence as it comes in. I tend not to gush too much whenever we hire a coach or sign a player, I want to see how it all plays out before I comment. We have too many posters who are desperate to give their "hot takes" so that they can show off about being "right" if their predictions come to pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would have been great hires but based off last season lashlee is in the tier right under them. Top 10 offense and 1 of only 8 offenses to average 40 a game.

Yes, but most collegiate grading systems go straight from an A++ to a C. There is no grade in between.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back