Rex Ryan

Advertisement
Leach can't recruit at all. His class last year was 45th. 53rd this year.
You try recruiting out of Washington State and tell me how you do. By the way, recruiting rankings are NOT sanctified by God hisself. Butch was never revered for his recruiting until we started kicking everyone's *** in 1999. Until then, no one gave Miami a second glance as far as recruiting. Leach would have no problem recruiting exactly the kind of players he wants/needs at Miami. Suggesting otherwise is just foolish ignorance.

So you're one of those kinda guys. Let me break it down for you chief (pun indented), and not to get all political and ish however, you don't think individuals at Trump rallies don't consider themselves "blue-bloodied" murica types? Flag waving and Trump fawning? As American as apple pie(which is actually has German origins)? I know full well what I meant and said in its proper context. Don't be mad that I may have offended your political affiliations...chief.

My comments have nothing to do politics. You still don’t understand what a blue blood is and keep using that term in a way that makes no sense. Lol.

I think Reed and Ray may be behind Rex he was their D coordinator with Ravens before Jets head man I believe... but im not feeling it though

Advertisement
One thing is for sure...this time around we better abandon the hiring of "nice" guys.

Rex is not near the top of my list, but he definitely qualifies as an SOB. I'm just not sure he has what it takes to put up with recruiting and kissing kid's asses. It would be a really risky hire for a program that has just had 4 consecutive horrible coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back